Honored Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Regular-Color-Slim-Straight-Leg-5-Pocket-Jeans.product.A296805.html?...

New D&C item that comes in other lengths too (I posted the regular length link).

Looks like D&C has copied the new sleeker style of Dream Jeannes.  And the price isn't that much better.  I never like D&C copies as well as real DJs so I'd just pay the extra insignificant amount and get real DJs.  And short length is much better for me than petite in the rise.  I'm like Jeanne - I need a short for length but nowhere else.  However, some may be interested in these.

@Trudey   @Mellie2  @meallen616

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee,

Thank you so much for thinking of me,

Image result for happy holiday animated images

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee.  How can you say someone is copying an ordinary pair of jeans?  Over the years D&Co. has made jeans in every possible leg style from leggings to bell bottoms.  I'd much prefer D&Co. and I consider DJs a poor-fitting, over-priced rip-off.  I've noticed DJ has copied D&Co's antique rose color.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pearlee.  How can you say someone is copying an ordinary pair of jeans?  Over the years D&Co. has made jeans in every possible leg style from leggings to bell bottoms.  I'd much prefer D&Co. and I consider DJs a poor-fitting, over-priced rip-off.  I've noticed DJ has copied D&Co's antique rose color.

@Kachina624  

I think DJ's antique rose color was first, and DJ copied it. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  

@Pearlee. I believe you are mistaken.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  

@Pearlee. I believe you are mistaken.

Which doesn't surprise me in the least.