Respected Contributor

I have this jacket in the blue scarecrow.  Now I am interested in the Espresso/Thanks.  However, there is not a picture of what it looks like on the website. The video doesn't show that design.  Does anyone happen to know what the design looks like?  I put out an email to Quacker Factory but thought I would ask here, too.

Thank you for any help you can be!Smiley Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady    Did you post the correct item # ?  Says it's sold out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   Thank you!  Oops, need my readers!  Yes, I meant this number:

A341785

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady    Cute jacket.  You can correct the number by clicking on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your post, click edit, make your correction and then post.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I watched the Quacker Factory presentation of this item last week and everything sold out pronto!  I am shocked to see this sweater is back in stock in all sizes and colors.

You are correct, the video just shows the two colors that were left over.

Thanks to your post, I just bought the brick color with the little town scene.  I think it is adorable and the colors are fantastic.

I am trying to remember what the Thanksgiving scene looked like but sorry, I forgot. I know they had some cornucopias on some of the other  Thanksgiving items.

The snaps make this cardigan so easy to wear!

Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper  Thank you so much!  I think I will take a chance on the Thanksgiving jacket since I love the scarecrow so much!  I appreciate your response so much!  It helped me make my final decision!  

Respected Contributor

These look cute but I am not a big Quacker person.  I do like the quality and Quacker tops fit me well but only buy those with a little bling.

I bought a Halloween Quacker top awhile back on lunch time special and very cute.  I bought a button snap jacket from Blair's for 15.00 to wear with but jacket is plain.

Respected Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal   Thanks!  $15, I'll have to look into those.

Respected Contributor

Watch for the sale.  Usually 19 but 15.00 every so often.  I just got in on it and my neighbor told me and she had one on.  

Regular Contributor

I know I am late to this thread, but the espresso has a turkey on one side and a cornucopia on the other. It is beautiful! I ordered one as there is not much out there with the turkey motif and Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! I hope you love it too...Smiley Happy