Respected Contributor

A292998 Dream Jeannes Pull on straight pants -new color available on waitlist

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-DreamJeannes-Pull-on-Regular-Straight-Leg-Pants.product.A292998.h...

Winter Snow is the new color.  I have no idea if these are pure white or winter white,  I'm hoping that they are off-white and are available for Summer.

@Pearlee  These are the ones we both love and are still offered at a great price.

Honored Contributor

Re: A292998 Dream Jeannes Pull on straight pants -new color available on waitlist

@Trudey  Thank you for the heads up!   They are still a great price and I"m going to get this color, which will be very useful whether it's white or off white.  Not getting it yet, but will eventually.  BTW - I've found a couple of times that the white in QF pants is sometimes a tighter fit than all the other mediums I've gotten.  I hope that's not the case with this pair.

Respected Contributor

Re: A292998 Dream Jeannes Pull on straight pants -new color available on waitlist

@Pearlee  I asked Angel (on facebook) about the color.  She responded that she hadn't seen it yet, but that it would probably be a vanilla white.

I did just order the ankle pants with grommets in white.  I have never been a fan of white pants before, but I want some now.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Thanks for asking Angel!   I just today returned a pair of vanilla pants to Talbots that I got for a really good price.   But although they were petites, they were too long and I didn't want to go have them hemmed, so I'm really, really hoping these are vanilla! I could use a pair of vanilla ones (I already have several white pair).