Respected Contributor

Re: A292694 QF Waffle Knit Grommet Tunic

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  I think the length will be fine.  It's not as long as some of our favorite Logo tops.  I comes to low hip on me.  The pictures and online video don't do justice to the grommets.  They are really nice and pretty.

Respected Contributor

I liked my black top so much that I decided to order another in wine.  I'm not loving the wine color.  There is too much brown in it and it is a muddy wine color...not great with my complexion.  DH says the color looks fine on me, but I prefer a blue-based wine and I can just see this as being one of those colors I won't wear often.  I'll be returning.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  QVC seems to do that with a lot of its berry or wine colors - I get them home and there's too much brown in the color, which doesn't seem to shop up when aired on TV.  That happened to me with one of your favorite LOGO Fr. terry tops that I ordered in berry but returned because the berry was too brown for my tastes.  It's a floral print Lounge top with lace trim.  The top was fine but the color was disappointed.   Same for one or two other LOGO tops that's happened with.   What's up with that?

Sorry that waffle choice didn't work out for you.  Enjoy your black one!