Trusted Contributor

A210151 Quacker Factory "DreamJeannes" Short 5 Pocket Knit Denim Boot Cut Pants

I would really like to get a few of these jeans. However, no "jean" colors are in stock -- at least in my size -- and haven't been for a while.The colorful "fashion" colors don't appeal to me. Does anyone have any idea when we might see new stock? TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A210151 Quacker Factory "DreamJeannes" Short 5 Pocket Knit Denim Boot Cut Pants

[ Edited ]

Why don’t you try asking Angel on her Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

Re: A210151 Quacker Factory "DreamJeannes" Short 5 Pocket Knit Denim Boot Cut Pants

@ElvisShops

I would guess in mid-summer; prep for fall. HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I love the 5 pocket dreamme jeannes with the zipper, they are my favorite.  I also like the straight leg pull up ones in a pinch 

Trusted Contributor

@meem120wrote:

I love the 5 pocket dreamme jeannes with the zipper, they are my favorite.  I also like the straight leg pull up ones in a pinch 

The pull-on ones fit too closely to the leg. I know this slim fit business is the trend, but it does not look good on a lot of people, including me. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have the problem I have. Short is not short enough. I need at least an inch off of the short. Over the years I did buy a pair and shortened them. I just hate hemming. I just bought a regular ankle Jean and they are long yet ankle jeans in Short are too short. Very frustrating.

Trusted Contributor

Oh! That must be tough.

My mom has a similar issue, but she is super short.  IAround Mother’s Day I bought her Dream Jeannes short ankle pants.  I still had to take them up about 3/4”, but she has only a 25 “ inseam and wants long pants.  Smiley Happy

I am a true short in DreamJeannes.  I am not a petite because the rise is too short and proportions are off.

Frequent Contributor

I like the short Dream Jeannes in pull up style but the short is too long. I hemmed a pair ages ago but I hate hemming so that was the last pair I bought. I am 5'2" which is average in the petite world. I would buy many pairs if they would just be shorter.

Like what's the story QVC - when are these coming back in stock?  These were always my go to pant.  out of stock for months now - bring these back in stock already and stop telling customers they are coming back if they are not.  this is an all season pant so that is not the issue.  I will go to Angel's facebook page and inquire as well.