Respected Contributor

Re: your product graphics are unreadable, QVC - rick's show

@Kachina624 wrote:

I agree the graphics at the bottom of the screen are unreadable and since the hosts pretend that easy pay payments are the actual price of the item,  I have to get up and move closer to the TV to see the actual price. 

This seems to be a trend with all the shopping cvhannels now.  As I flip thru the channels I have to laugh at them doing that.  Of course, this would be "too good to be true" pricing, so I can't imagine anyone falling for that as the total.  Still annoying and so silly.

Respected Contributor

I called yesterday to complain. Told customer service rep that if I couldn't read the actual price and info I was not watching.

Putting it on the bottom of the screen makes it so that you must rely on what you hear. The hosts have been coached to only mention easy pay and sale price. Rick D., much to his credit was adding in the origonal price. He was schooled in the old honesty policy of the Q. Thank you Rick.

The hosts are  more and more like carnival barkers, and the pricing info is downright deceiving.

Honored Contributor

I noticed that a while back (and our TVs are fairly large).....  I would be doing something and look at the screen and there was gray print at the bottom....~!  The first few times I moved close enough to read the dang thing then thought that was for the birds and switched channels.... 

My eyesight is pretty good too..... but if it's THAT hard to read the pertinent info then I'm no longer interested.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*