Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Spurt  these forums have been here for a long time. In the beginning I don’t remember seeing much about the products at all. It was all fun and games and chatting and not much moderation at all.

I have a different opinion than you do. 

If they have these forums to help them who’s opinions should they take since each person seems to like different hosts and different products. Who’s?

@proudlyfromNJ 

It goes back to what you said...SALES!!! If customer feedback matches a decline in sales for a particular show then QVC has their answer and which opinions matter.....Why do you think they nixed the Sunday Morning Q Show with Rachel and Mary and went back to Carolyn & Dan....??????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

It used to be Christmas in July.  I couldn't wait for July to be over. Now QVC is doing Christmas in August also?  Come on now  please stop.

Regular Contributor

I was kind of confused when Carolyn kept saying "Christmas in July" when it's August!  All it took was the presentation of the hideous oversize Christmas character wearable blankets (don't know how else to describe them), and the faux enthusiasm that went along with it for me to turn the tv off.  QVC stayed off the rest of the day.

Respected Contributor

@Fribwl wrote:

It used to be Christmas in July.  I couldn't wait for July to be over. Now QVC is doing Christmas in August also?  Come on now  please stop.

Why would they stop if these are profitable shows? If they didn't make a profit on Christmas shows they wouldn't have them on.