Respected Contributor

Christmas never ends now!!  I have begun to loathe the commercial aspects of it.  Its such a turn off and it makes it nothing special and it should be!!!

Frequent Contributor

I changed the channel

Trusted Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Please at least take the time to spell out Christmas.

Really?

Honored Contributor

@EdwinsIn wrote:

I don’t get all the (not just this post) hate of certain shows, products or hosts. Why would you be on a forum for this channel if you don’t like it, don’t like the way they do things, don’t like the hosts & just bash it? Did your TV not come with a remote or you still working with a floor model? You do know you can choose to not watch right? Oh yeah that’s right, it’s easier to just come on here & try to make the ones who do like it feel silly. 

I love early Christmas shows... I’m done shopping now. I know, good for me. Mad much? 

@EdwinsIn 

This forum is no different then stores asking you to complete surveys on their sales receipts, or getting store emails asking "what did you think about your experience"......Some of us see areas where QVC can improve as a retail option, and as long as the feedback is not viewed as inappropriate or "unkind" it is allowed......

And you dont like other customers to leave their opinions and feedback, but at the same time you feel its okay to criticize others and tell people what they should and shouldn't post????? And I dont get it...if you dont like the threads or the posts you can also chose to skip over it and not read it or dont participate in these forums at all if you dont like whats being said! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@EdwinsIn wrote:

I don’t get all the (not just this post) hate of certain shows, products or hosts. Why would you be on a forum for this channel if you don’t like it, don’t like the way they do things, don’t like the hosts & just bash it? Did your TV not come with a remote or you still working with a floor model? You do know you can choose to not watch right? Oh yeah that’s right, it’s easier to just come on here & try to make the ones who do like it feel silly. 

I love early Christmas shows... I’m done shopping now. I know, good for me. Mad much? 

@EdwinsIn QVC maintains these forums for a reason and IMO it's feed back. The Q want's to know what we think of everything, it helps them sell even more stuff to us. No hate here, just honest observation from customers and viewers of this theatrical retail sales shopping channel. It seems you perceive criticism as hate if someone doesn't agree with you.

@blackhole99 .  If you ask me, QVC hasn’t changed anything because of these forums. Where 6 people don’t like something, the other 6 people do. I haven’t seen one complaint where the majority of posters agree.

Posters are a minuscule amount of the viewing audience. They go by sales.

@proudlyfromNJ  I'm sure they do go by sales too, but they sure do love all the valuable customer info and feed back that the forums and QVC Facebook provide.

Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@EdwinsIn wrote:

@EdwinsIn 

This forum is no different then stores asking you to complete surveys on their sales receipts, or getting store emails asking "what did you think about your experience"......Some of us see areas where QVC can improve as a retail option, and as long as the feedback is not viewed as inappropriate or "unkind" it is allowed......

And you dont like other customers to leave their opinions and feedback, but you feel its perfectly alright to criticize others and tell people what they should and shouldn't post????? And I dont get it...if you dont like the threads or the posts you can also chose to skip over it and not read it or dont participate in these forums at all if you dont like whats being said! 

lol! Sorry @Spurt but you just earned the Captain Obvious as well with the last sentence!  

(Just poking fun at ya btw! 😻😈😻)

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@EdwinsIn wrote:

@EdwinsIn QVC maintains these forums for a reason and IMO it's feed back. The Q want's to know what we think of everything, it helps them sell even more stuff to us. No hate here, just honest observation from customers and viewers of this theatrical retail sales shopping channel. It seems you perceive criticism as hate if someone doesn't agree with you.

@blackhole99 .  If you ask me, QVC hasn’t changed anything because of these forums. Where 6 people don’t like something, the other 6 people do. I haven’t seen one complaint where the majority of posters agree.

Posters are a minuscule amount of the viewing audience. They go by sales.

@proudlyfromNJ 

So if QVC is going by sales---- according to their last few financial reports what QVC is doing is NOT working....QVC can come up with new show titles and move hosts around  but that doesnt seem to be the answer...Many of QVC's "star categories " aren't selling......Many customers have expressed that they are watching and buying less which coincides with QVC's sales results......There are some suggestions that keep coming up over and over where the majority DO agree......QVC's  prices are not competitive and their products are limited and repetitive....And all the QVC "fan club" that agrees with what QVC is doing is to recite their old and tired mantra, "change the channel "......telling customers not to watch is a sure fire way to help QVC's results.....LOL.....

.Why do you think QVC has these Forums....It's a way to gather customer opinions and feedback.  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Pook wrote:

It's not madness - just helpful for so many.  It's a chance to get shopping, wrapping and decorating items so they won't be running around frantically trying to get everything done and can enjoy the holiday more!!  Before we (family and friends) quit buying presents except for the young children, I found it hard to work, shop, bake, decorate, wrap presents go to holiday lunches and parties and always ended up frazzled!  I never did get all the decorating done  thudat I wanted.    

@Pook 

ITA and spreading out the budget for Christmas and gifts helps people avoid the January debt/credit card blues since you can pay cash as you go and avoid the debt.....

ITA!🤶🎅🎄😄

@Spurt @Pook 

Honored Contributor

@esmeesmerelda wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@EdwinsIn wrote:

@EdwinsIn 

And you dont like other customers to leave their opinions and feedback, but you feel its perfectly alright to criticize others and tell people what they should and shouldn't post????? And I dont get it...if you dont like the threads or the posts you can also chose to skip over it and not read it or dont participate in these forums at all if you dont like whats being said! 

lol! Sorry @Spurt but you just earned the Captain Obvious as well with the last sentence!  

(Just poking fun at ya btw! 😻😈😻)

@esmeesmerelda 

Thats my own "counter mantra" .....and apparently some people need to hear it....Cat LOL Cat LOL..

And I have a lot of work to do to catch up and match the "change the channel gang" .......😈

Honored Contributor

@Spurt  these forums have been here for a long time. In the beginning I don’t remember seeing much about the products at all. It was all fun and games and chatting and not much moderation at all.

I have a different opinion than you do. 

If they have these forums to help them who’s opinions should they take since each person seems to like different hosts and different products. Who’s?