Trusted Contributor
Yay for the Captain Obvious kitty!😂
Honored Contributor

They are finished with pretend Christmas.  This is the beggining of the usual Countdown to Christmas, which always begins on 8/25.  

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I don’t get all the (not just this post) hate of certain shows, products or hosts. Why would you be on a forum for this channel if you don’t like it, don’t like the way they do things, don’t like the hosts & just bash it? Did your TV not come with a remote or you still working with a floor model? You do know you can choose to not watch right? Oh yeah that’s right, it’s easier to just come on here & try to make the ones who do like it feel silly. 

I love early Christmas shows... I’m done shopping now. I know, good for me. Mad much? 

Honored Contributor

@EdwinsIn wrote:

I don’t get all the (not just this post) hate of certain shows, products or hosts. Why would you be on a forum for this channel if you don’t like it, don’t like the way they do things, don’t like the hosts & just bash it? Did your TV not come with a remote or you still working with a floor model? You do know you can choose to not watch right? Oh yeah that’s right, it’s easier to just come on here & try to make the ones who do like it feel silly. 

I love early Christmas shows... I’m done shopping now. I know, good for me. Mad much? 

@EdwinsIn QVC maintains these forums for a reason and IMO it's feed back. The Q want's to know what we think of everything, it helps them sell even more stuff to us. No hate here, just honest observation from customers and viewers of this theatrical retail sales shopping channel. It seems you perceive criticism as hate if someone doesn't agree with you.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the christmas shows .... so much better than the makeup/beauty shows 🥰

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@January121.  And the vacuums, mattresses, cleaners, easy chairs, electronics. All these are so boring. Give me Christmas or Food shows any day.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@EdwinsIn wrote:

@EdwinsIn QVC maintains these forums for a reason and IMO it's feed back. The Q want's to know what we think of everything, it helps them sell even more stuff to us. No hate here, just honest observation from customers and viewers of this theatrical retail sales shopping channel. It seems you perceive criticism as hate if someone doesn't agree with you.

@blackhole99 .  If you ask me, QVC hasn’t changed anything because of these forums. Where 6 people don’t like something, the other 6 people do. I haven’t seen one complaint where the majority of posters agree.

Posters are a minuscule amount of the viewing audience. They go by sales.

Esteemed Contributor

@@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@January121.  And the vacuums, mattresses, cleaners, easy chairs, electronics. All these are so boring. Give me Christmas or Food shows any day.

@proudlyfromNJ   YES YES YES!!! ❤️

Trusted Contributor

I am so sick of the avarice from Christmas showings that I may pay off my account and stop watching QVC after 31 years.

The most sacred holiday of all is used to obtain more money. and from the looks of things this year, I mostly see junk. I'm done.

Valued Contributor

Please at least take the time to spell out Christmas.