Honored Contributor

glad to see THIS thread is still here.......after being told about it.

wishing the new hosts much success and luck as they begin their new journeys.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor
Nancy Hornbach (apologize for mis-spelling her last name) was another host who had been there many years.
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

Strange but I don't think she was any of the three?! She was an extra large woman of color that was doing a clothing presentation with Teri (hence the size reference). The funny thing is that I was at work so I heard her before I actually looked up and she sounded very much like Caroline!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  She's indeed one of the three women.  From the link I sent you, she was the middle photo -- her name is Monifa Days.  She is wearing a wig on air now, and looks quite different from the earlier headshot QVC did.  But that is her there in the middle. 

She was on air with Mary Beth Roe yesterday, and Terri Conn today.  She's also been doing a lot of QVC videos for their streaming channel (that's where I originally saw her a couple of weeks ago). 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

Close your eyes next time she's on and tell me she doesn't sound a lot like Caroline!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  Smiley Very Happy  I'll have to do that!

Regular Contributor

Ms. Monifa Days' photo is currently on the QVC Meet Our H...

Ms. Monifa Days' photo is currently on the QVC Meet Our Hosts page but I cannot get her bio to load. She's in Row 5 (second from the left) on the hosts page.

Regular Contributor

ABC got rid of good veteran hosts, then replaces with new ones. These new hosts are not trained like the old ones were and half the time don't make sense. They don't give you the info needed and give wrong prices. It is like they don't do their homework to present.

Trusted Contributor

Well QVC let go of people when the pandemic hit. Now since the economy is reopening they probably are gearing up to hire.
Honored Contributor

Re: who is this host???

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Well QVC let go of people when the pandemic hit. Now since the economy is reopening they probably are gearing up to hire.

The decision wasn't due to the pandemic, it had to do  with the decision for Q2 going to mostly just reruns of pre-recorded shows and even Q's main channel was going to cut back on live programming, therefore, the need for less hosts....the "experiment" started long before the pandemic (there's threads going back to 2019 on this)..But it hasnt worked as planned....the Q2 Big Deals arent selling on the little live programming left and they have to be presented in encore performances on  the main channel to try to sell the products, so they are opening Q2 back up to more live programming to bring back the audience...now they need a few more hosts....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”