Honored Contributor

Don't know who many of the hosts are. Wish QVC would bring in new PRODUCTS!!!

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Spurt  Mary Nelson left ON HER OWN. She wasn't happy working at QVC with lousy hours and so many politics and nonsense.

She and her husband made the decision to return to Omaha, NE where they had met, married and he has relatives. He works in pro golfing and flying out of Omaha's airport is easier and quicker. Mary feels safer living in Omaha while he's gone. She is now able to travel, again, with him when she desires to do so. It's a win-win situation for them. 

ETA: I do miss Courtney Webb and Katie McGee. They both seemed to have gotten a very bad deal from QVC. I'll never understand their terminations. Both were excellent hosts IMO. 

Christine Zell should have been fired long before. She was a train wreck from the beginning without any improvement.    

@BirkiLady  I get the feeling you know Mary personally.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Spurt  Mary Nelson left ON HER OWN. She wasn't happy working at QVC with lousy hours and so many politics and nonsense.

She and her husband made the decision to return to Omaha, NE where they had met, married and he has relatives. He works in pro golfing and flying out of Omaha's airport is easier and quicker. Mary feels safer living in Omaha while he's gone. She is now able to travel, again, with him when she desires to do so. It's a win-win situation for them. 

ETA: I do miss Courtney Webb and Katie McGee. They both seemed to have gotten a very bad deal from QVC. I'll never understand their terminations. Both were excellent hosts IMO. 

Christine Zell should have been fired long before. She was a train wreck from the beginning without any improvement.    

@BirkiLady   May I ask, how do you know any of this about Mary Nelson's personal feeling & thoughts you stated here?  I follow her on social media because she does incredible home renovations on her own.  I have never once seen where she said or eluded to any of those thoughts, then or now.  

Esteemed Contributor

My initial reaction to the new host was very positive.  Google her for more information on her background.   Monifa Days

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

The ones that have been there many years are not the ones they got rid of @Anonymous032819. I don't understand you. 

@RetRN   They got rid of Antonella.

Antonella was the exception the rest were all the newer ones---Kristine, Katie, Stacey, Cathy, Mary Nelson, Courtney Webb.......

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. Just pointed out not all were new. Geez.

NO NEED TO BE SO NASTY AND SNIPPY. SEEMS YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RIGHT.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

This doesn't even make sense, but then again a lot that QVC does is head scratching.....  They got rid of all of those hosts...some good ones in there, like Katie McGee...and now they hired another.....🤔

@Spurt 

I thought Katie left because she missed home and her family. Yes, I know, are you rolling your eyes right now at me. (lol) I always fall for the I want to spend time with my family bit. 

Esteemed Contributor

What a name. Monifa Days. Is it pronounced "money for days?"

Didn't I read that Gabrielle Kerr is no longer with QVC? I remember her from years ago.

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

Didn't I read that Gabrielle Kerr is no longer with QVC? I remember her from years ago.

You are mocking her name?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

I read some where on Google that Antonella said she was fired due to the re-airing of the recorded program on QVC2. Anyone knows what that means? I have no idea because I have never read anything about her except if something pops up here once in a while.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: who is this host???

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

You are mocking her name?

@mom2four0418  I was waiting to see who would be the first to say that. Oh no I'm not. I have a friend who has a 15 year old old son named River Banks and she gave him that name because that would make a great stage name. He wants to be an actor.

Do you know how it's pronounced? I don't.  Guess i'll never find out because i haven't watched QVC in years althought I shop a lot.