Respected Contributor

Well, just from that little snippet she looks GREAT! Liked her voice, appearance, and manner. No over dramatic fawning over the product like one "newish" host did when she first appeared...so fake and phony! She is favored by one of our "Bros" on the forums but I'm certainly not a fan. But I digress. Woman LOL  

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

The ones that have been there many years are not the ones they got rid of @Anonymous032819. I don't understand you. 

@RetRN   They got rid of Antonella.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

The ones that have been there many years are not the ones they got rid of @Anonymous032819. I don't understand you. 

@RetRN 

👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

Antonella was the exception the rest were all the newer ones---Kristine, Katie, Stacey, Cathy, Mary Nelson, Courtney Webb.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

Antonella was the exception the rest were all the newer ones---Kristine, Katie, Stacey, Cathy, Mary Nelson, Courtney Webb.......

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. Just pointed out not all were new. Geez.

Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper thank you for her name. I just caught her in a video for Jantzen swimsuits, and was wondering who she was. First impression for me...very warm personality and not crazy hyper in your face. I wish her luck and I hope she does well at the Q. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@rlanali wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper thank you for her name. I just caught her in a video for Jantzen swimsuits, and was wondering who she was. First impression for me...very warm personality and not crazy hyper in your face. I wish her luck and I hope she does well at the Q. Smiley Happy

@rlanali 

One can only hope that whatever host "mentor" she is assigned, or tenured host she is paired with, doesnt change her into a hyper, silly, all about me host...we need to keep our fingers crossed......Many started out well and well..... ya know the rest of the story for some ....🙄

Valued Contributor

Yes and they got rid of more too !!    Bad move !!

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@alohakz 

I'm surprised.  QVC fired a number of hosts over the last several months.  So why hire new?  I thought the budget was for fewer host costs.

Other than Katie McGee, a couple of hosts QVC terminated needed to be gone two or three years before it happened! 

Wonder who is training the new hosts? Hope QVC has a different person after so many unprepared hosts appeared on air leaving customers watching painful shows for months (and in one case, years) and the doors kept revolving, as they left for various reasons (some very legitimate). That's not the way to do business in a cost effective and customer-friendly manner.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: who is this host???

[ Edited ]

@Spurt  Mary Nelson left ON HER OWN. She wasn't happy working at QVC with lousy hours and so many politics and nonsense.

She and her husband made the decision to return to Omaha, NE where they had met, married and he has relatives. He works in pro golfing and flying out of Omaha's airport is easier and quicker. Mary feels safer living in Omaha while he's gone. She is now able to travel, again, with him when she desires to do so. It's a win-win situation for them. 

ETA: I do miss Courtney Webb and Katie McGee. They both seemed to have gotten a very bad deal from QVC. I'll never understand their terminations. Both were excellent hosts IMO. 

Christine Zell should have been fired long before. She was a train wreck from the beginning without any improvement.    

Money screams; wealth whispers.