Valued Contributor

Re: who is lisa robertson friend scott grimes

On 10/17/2014 Niqui said:

To ssssgirl: what, the poster who asked who this guy was is not allowed to ask that question? Who are you to tell another poster what they can ask about... LOL... like I'm doing now? But really, a poster can ask whatever... maybe she likes Lisa, maybe she doesn't, but she can ask a question... if you don't like it, don't read it... maybe you're obsessed with Lisa, who knows, but some people don't know EVERYTHING about her like you!

excuse me..I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LISA> I was the one that suggested she ask on her FB page where she might get an answer. I was trying to help! I have never been on Lisa's FB page, I do not know where you got the idea that I was obsessed with her. I gave the OP a sugestion to find out the answer to her question. OF COURSE she has every right to ask it..I never said she didn"t. BELOW IS MY ANSWER TO HER POST. How was this rude in any way?

????? I see from your past posts that you are very interested in Lisa. JUST a suggestion, maybe go to her facebook page. I do not keep up on the hosts AT ALL, but alot of posters go to the hosts FB page when they want to keep on up on their lives. You may get a faster answer.