Regular Contributor

havent seen it on in a while where did they go. and the angel smedly the host

Respected Contributor

Re: where is quaker factory

[ Edited ]

Quacker Factory is still alive and well. Angel Smedley was on air a few weeks ago.

Respected Contributor

QVC2 & Angel did a few on Facebook from her home.

Trusted Contributor

Re: where is quaker factory

[ Edited ]

@Razzle dazzle1234  Angel did a show from her backyard a couple of days ago. I think it was Sunday on QVC 2. She looked great and even had her hubby on at the end of the show.. 

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

I think Quacker Factory is on the downhill slide.  I know I've bought several nicely embroidered shirts that I returned when I saw the number and size of garish rhinestones on them.  Now I don't even watch the shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with @Kachina624   Though I have always liked the line I was drawn only to the embroidery, as IMO was always well done.   But some of the rhinestones are a bit too much for me.   I feel too that they may be on the way out as QF used to be on so much more than it is now.  Too bad because I do enjoy watching Angel.  

Respected Contributor

I always seem to miss Quacker Factory shows.  I've wanted to get QF straight leg crop pants for summer but they've been sold out forever.  I know there are a couple other choices on line but I don't want any bling or lace or anything....just plain.  I have QF crop pants and there are very comfortable, fits me well and washes well.  I used to buy D&C crop pants but they don't fit as well as they used to.  Something has changed.  My sister mentioned it to me too.  Both my sister and I have the droopiness in the cr*&#^tch area.  Hopefully they'll be back next year.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see a return of a few shirts with those cute Quacker buttons. 

Just for fun, in the Summer.

Just a novelty type of thing.

Any ideas on what the buttons might portray?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor
  1. A few years back I did purchase a Christmas sweater,I did wear a lot during the holidays,after that a few jeans went in my closet,but that's it for me.Too much of bling for me.