Esteemed Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:
kittymomNC, that flying emoticon just took it over the top. I'm so loving this thread. I've been laughing all day Smiley Happy

I just opened this thread for the first time a few minutes ago - what a good idea!  It's been fun without being mean! Happy smiley animated emoticon

Honored Contributor

@kittymomNC wrote:

@freakygirl wrote:
kittymomNC, that flying emoticon just took it over the top. I'm so loving this thread. I've been laughing all day Smiley Happy

I just opened this thread for the first time a few minutes ago - what a good idea!  It's been fun without being mean! Happy smiley animated emoticon

OT,  I love your emoti's where did you get them?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@kittymomNC wrote:

@freakygirl wrote:

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

With Christmas in July just around the corner, may I add a few seasonable ones?

"Bow and Go"

and

"You can break it up" (as in a set of cheap dyed pearl stud earrings of which you keep the only good color and give away the stinkers for a $3.00 gift)

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Re: what words do you hate?

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@kittymomNC wrote:

@freakygirl wrote:

Different places, I usually just google what I want, like "happy emoticon".  There is one site that I use most though, because I've found that it seems to be very safe and has lots of different ones - sherv net.  (ETA: I'm editing that address so maybe it won't make my post go away - using a space instead of a dot.)

Here's another one:  Bliss animated emoticon

Trusted Contributor
kittymomNC, those emoticons are the best!!! I'm just using an iPhone so there are so many limits to what I can do. sad Smiley Sad. I can't even quote!
Trusted Contributor
gardensia, bow and go! that's right!!
oh no! Christmas in July is upon us. I'm dreading it. do we seriously need to start thinking of Christmas mid year???
Esteemed Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:
kittymomNC, those emoticons are the best!!! I'm just using an iPhone so there are so many limits to what I can do. sad Smiley Sad. I can't even quote!

I have a 5-year old Dell desktop computer that I don't want to get rid of yet... guess there are some good things about being old, both people and computers!! Giggling animated emoticon

Trusted Contributor
kittymomNC, okay, now you're just making me jealous. those things are too adorable!
Esteemed Contributor

We can't possibly forget "oh my stars and garters"!  It was cute and funny the first 50 times,

but then.... Fainting animated emoticon