Respected Contributor

what have you done to the design of customer reviews???

[ Edited ]

seriously, putting the title, the stars and reviewer's name at the bottom is weird and confusing.  pls come to your senses. pronto.

Valued Contributor

Re: what have you done to the design of customer reviews???

[ Edited ]

I agree.

They are also changing the recently on air page. One time I looked at it and time was in military time. What? They are making changes and whenever they do, they have trouble with their website.

ETA:  It's back in military time.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

Maybe if they left everything alone, they would stop having all the technical problems they are experiencing.  Instead of spending time redesigning the website. they should put that time, effort and money into figuring out why there are so many glitches in their system.

Making design changes is wasted effort anyway because the changes are never improvements!

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like it!  It is downright backwards!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan of the new design either.....

Contributor

I can only think of one thing - job justification. And the way they move the jobs out of PA to the south and to eastern Europe I guess you have to prove your worth. I live in the West Chester area and have seen many neighbors lose their jobs just for QVC to save a few bucks.  No different then the rest of America, I know.

Super Contributor

The reviews are now very confusing.  If QVC would just concentrate on fixing the site instead of changing it, all would be well.

Super Contributor

Even the Items Recently On Air page looks different, and confusing...don't like it at all.  I guess QVC has never heard the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"!!!