Respected Contributor

the only reason i watch the q,is sometimes it can be very entertaining with certain hosts.i like some of the fashion styles and jewelry.what i dont like,is clothing that doesnt match the size chart.iv had this happen twice with kim gravel s short sleeve tops.i know i can exchange,but sometimes that can be a hassle

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   With clothing, all you have to do is measure a few pieces you currently own that fit well, in areas like hip, chest and pants length.  Then find measurement in the actual garment measurements that match your numbers.  You're pretty much assured of a good fit.  Do you know where the garment measurements are located? 

I find most QVC programming to be deadly boring.  As sad as regular TV programming is, I find it immensely better than the nonsense and tedium of QVC. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I do like watching ITKWD.  He's kinda fun.

Honored Contributor

Re: watching qvc

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  Too right about measuring your clothing. I remember many years ago when I was in my 20's and didn't know what the right inseam length was for me in jeans.

Well duh! It dawned on me to take a pair that was the perfect length and measure the inseam! I took sewing in high school and did lot of sewing afterwards, so why did it take me so long to figure that out? I still laugh to think about it.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@KKJ    Used to be when he really cooked.  Now he just hawks prepared food, Temptations and Lock 'n Lock, along with Mark Charles' junk. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: watching qvc

[ Edited ]

There are some who say they never have a problem with sizing.  Ok.  They are fortunate.  Not the case with me and I stand firm on that claim.

Tape measures don't lie when measuring garments exactly.  My eyes don't lie when I compare the results with QVC's measurements.  

Respected Contributor

Sometimes I wonder if people look at the generic Size Guide, which I think is pretty worthless, instead of where it says Specific Garment Measurements.

Honored Contributor

I watch Q when I can't sleep.  I put volume on low and the chatter lulls me to sleep.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

@KKJ    Used to be when he really cooked.  Now he just hawks prepared food, Temptations and Lock 'n Lock, along with Mark Charles' junk. 

True, and he doesn't even do the "Happy Dance" anymore!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@KKJ 

Funny how we're all so different. I can take about 2 min of ITKWD and I'm outta there.