Regular Contributor

vaue of the day enough is enough

Every time you turn around it is on.    enough is enough  maybe 3 times aday but every 30 minutes.   I darn well know QVC has many many products they can show. This is becoming ridiculous ... Its like every host has to show it  and they dont.   show some new things please .....

Honored Contributor

Re: vaue of the day enough is enough

How ironic.  You've posted this same thread in several different forums today.  Talk about enough is enough.

Frequent Contributor

I just don't think a vacum cleaner belongs in a cooking show.

JMO

Honored Contributor

All you have to do is change the channel and type your complaint in the suggestion box.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Razzle dazzle1234 wrote:

Every time you turn around it is on.    enough is enough  maybe 3 times aday but every 30 minutes.   I darn well know QVC has many many products they can show. This is becoming ridiculous ... Its like every host has to show it  and they dont.   show some new things please .....

While once (or three times) may be enough for you, you do realize that QVC does not plan its broadcast schedule around you specifically and that other QVC viewers do not watch on your schedule, do you not?

Because QVC wants to air products with a high profit margin, and because they must schedule their programming to take ito account that the channel is viewed in more than 100 million homes across multiple time zones, and knowing that people will constantly be tuning into the channel at sporadic times throughout the day, QVC is going to show the same products frequently.  That is the nature of the business.

QVC is a retailer -- nothing more, northing less.  It is not our family.  It is not our friend.  It does not exist to entertain us or alleviate our boredom.  Stop treating it as if it is any of these, and life gets much easier.

Honored Contributor

@Razzle dazzle1234I did see the Dyson presentation at midnight, but the only TSV I think I ever bought at midnight was a strand of Honora many, many years ago.

I'll more than likely tune in to catch the Dyson once more later on tonight - I haven't even turned my TV since that midnight show even though I've more than half interested.  So far, all that show accomplished was to encourage me to get out the vacuum I have already and use it.  Still liking the idea of that one having the handheld possibility as well as the ceiling extension, two things I don't have.

I know you have company here, but so do I. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

All you have to do is change the channel and type your complaint in the suggestion box.

I called them, registered my suggestion that kitchen shows should feature kitchen items, not 30 minutes of a vacuum, and the rep typed it into their system and sent it to corporate while talking with me. I was pleasant and she was pleasant. I feel this was a more direct way to convey my opinion.

Regular Contributor

I so agree..Not only the TSV, but i'm sure everyone has noticed the same items OVER AND OVER.. Why??? QVC needs to refresh us valued customers with different items daily!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Maybe if they had an item that wasn't so expensive.......I would have caved in....................

♥Surface of the Sun♥