Honored Contributor

40 years of cooking was enough for me.   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

The faces Sharon makes when she eats Q food are second only to David Venable's.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, OP, these old eyes just can't ready your light green font.  

Esteemed Contributor

Back off that color - OMG I wouldn't even attempt to read your posting with that pea-green color and  size 1 font.  Eyeballs are burning just glancing at it.

Black on white works well!

Honored Contributor

What a ridiculous rant.  Is the OP a disgruntled member of the TV crew, annoyed that she's not getting to eat the food being shown?

No way would anyone on these boards know what happens to the food being demonstated but, frankly, after it sat under studio lights for at least an hour being handled by all and sundry, who in his/her right mind would take it home?  By the time it got there, it wouldn't be safe to eat and I doubt any host would endanger her family in such a way.

And........shock!!!  HORROR!  She ate a WHOLE lobster tail?  No way!  (I could eat a whole lobster in a matter of minutes.  I've practiced a lot!)

Get a grip.  The Q won't miss you not buying any of the food products they sell. 

Contributor

Never have and never will be a fan of Sharon. Having her on the food shows and getting close ups when she samples is just rediculous. It's her only show she feels at home, any other shows she chokes. I mute or turn the channel, or turn on Gordon Ramsey, whom she thinks she is in woman form. The Q did this to her, scheduling her OVER and OVER for the food shows, now she thinks she's an expert (:

Trusted Contributor

I really could care less what they do with the food. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If she ate all you give her credit for, she'd be big as a barn but she remains an XXS.

I am assuming that is the Q's definition of XXS and not the rest of the world.  Let me see what size she would need at the Mall anywhere USA.  But if I did the food shows and it was an option to take some home, yes I would make a place in my car.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

The green ink is hard to read.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

I never, ever watch food/cooking shows, or kitchen shows either.  I find people handling and eating food on TV to be gross.  Instead of making me want the food, it makes me want to hurl.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986