Valued Contributor

I'm allowed to voice my opinion like everyone else and I don't deserve to be insulted or attacked for it.  I don't lash out at anyone in these forums for their comments.  If you don't agree, you can simply say nothing. 

To answer your question of how I know, she talks about it on her shows. 

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

If she ate all you give her credit for, she'd be big as a barn but she remains an XXS.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Are you sure you were trying not to sound mean? Because this seems like a pretty big fail if you were.
Valued Contributor

If there weren't complaints about hosts' allegedly taking food home, then there would be complaints about food being wasted and thrown away.  To each his own, I guess.

Honored Contributor

How do you know she takes all this food home to feed her family?  I don't doubt she gets perks in her job.

Valued Contributor

@LilMadi wrote:

I'm not trying to sound mean, I'm just being honest here. 

I refuse to buy any food products from QVC.  Sharon Faetsch not only gets samples at her home, but she takes gangs of free food home to her family.  She always says if you touch it, it's yours.  Therefore, she makes sure she touches a bunch of Bobby Shay's crab cakes so she can take them home.  I've seen her down an entire lobster tail and am sure she takes them home as well.   The size of the servings she gets on the show are ridiculous, she takes those home too.  At times, she barely takes a bite of her food, but it goes home with her.

She can eat something over and over and acts like she never tasted it before. Additionally, every other host invites her over to their display so she can have even more food. 

Liking food does not make you an expert on food.  What makes her or her taste buds qualified to sell food to us?

The customers are paying to feed her family..........I refuse to do that.. 

@LilMadi  Please refrain from playing around with color for your posts. Extremely hard to read. Just go with black type on white as we are all used to.

Super Contributor

@LilMadi wrote:

I'm not trying to sound mean, I'm just being honest here. 

I refuse to buy any food products from QVC.  Sharon Faetsch not only gets samples at her home, but she takes gangs of free food home to her family.  She always says if you touch it, it's yours.  Therefore, she makes sure she touches a bunch of Bobby Shay's crab cakes so she can take them home.  I've seen her down an entire lobster tail and am sure she takes them home as well.   The size of the servings she gets on the show are ridiculous, she takes those home too.  At times, she barely takes a bite of her food, but it goes home with her.

She can eat something over and over and acts like she never tasted it before. Additionally, every other host invites her over to their display so she can have even more food. 

Liking food does not make you an expert on food.  What makes her or her taste buds qualified to sell food to us?

The customers are paying to feed her family..........I refuse to do that.. 

"I'm not trying to sound mean. "... of course you were.  AND you succeeded. You personally have no idea how much food Sharon takes home, and further more it is NOYB.  When her boss schedules her to do a cooking show, she does it, just like any other host.  And yes, all hosts sample food.  To say that customers are feeding her family is uncalled for, plus it is just plain ridiculous.

Valued Contributor
Not a fan of Sharon during the food shows.
Valued Contributor

@LilMadi - Just so you know, the hosts are also receiving free make-up and clothing samples.

When they say "I have this home" does not necessarily mean they bought it.

Honored Contributor

@LGOBLE wrote:
Not a fan of Sharon during the food shows.

I don't like food shows.  Period.  So I don't watch them but I'm glad to hear the food doesn't go to waste.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment