Honored Contributor

Re: two new shows for Alberti

You build him up to knock him down.  Strange.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Hmm......QVC was listening to someone. Great decision!!! 😉❤
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Esteemed Contributor

Interestingly, it appears that the "Gourmet Every Day" show includes both food items and food preparation products.

Regular Contributor

I enjoy him and I like the way he presents the products and he's got a fun personality! I'm happy for him!
Esteemed Contributor

Well, just in case you missed it, Alberti's show ended up being the usual collection of random around-the-house stuff that all the hosts get for their "At Home with X" shows. It featured an iron, a password storage device, a space cooler, and a vacuum cleaner. Very exciting...

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I respectfully disagree with the poster who wants more country pieces. I can't stand that style, and would love to see more modern options. Manhattan, to me, is a huge plus!!! 

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

Alberti will soon begin hosting two new shows: Gourmet Every Day, which will air on Thursday afternoons on the main channel, and Alberti at Home, which premieres this Friday on QVC2 and could be aired at various times on both QVC and QVC2.

In general, I think Alberti has a great personality and is warm and engaging; I just hope he stops all the gasping and learns to take smaller bites on his food shows. It's one thing to be a little overdramatic in selling products—based on current presentations, many hosts seem to be required to do this to stay on air—but some antics are simply immature and unprofessional, which won't keep as many people watching (and buying). I know I flip the channel when things get too over the top.

Good luck to Alberti with these new adventures...

I don’t know , immature behavior hasn’t lessened David’s popularity.

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

Alberti will soon begin hosting two new shows: Gourmet Every Day, which will air on Thursday afternoons on the main channel, and Alberti at Home, which premieres this Friday on QVC2 and could be aired at various times on both QVC and QVC2.

In general, I think Alberti has a great personality and is warm and engaging; I just hope he stops all the gasping and learns to take smaller bites on his food shows. It's one thing to be a little overdramatic in selling products—based on current presentations, many hosts seem to be required to do this to stay on air—but some antics are simply immature and unprofessional, which won't keep as many people watching (and buying). I know I flip the channel when things get too over the top.

Good luck to Alberti with these new adventures...

I don’t know , immature behavior hasn’t lessened David’s popularity.

he's hosting with rachael where is his new show with him by himself

Esteemed Contributor

@peanut21 - Watch for the show titled "Gourmet Every Day" in the program guide; it is different from the Gourmet Holiday shows (which will be airing frequently throughout Christmas in July) and typically is shown on Thursday afternoons.

Super Contributor

He is an affable host, but I would only tune in if I were interested in an item in the show, not because of him. But I can say that about many of the hosts these days.

Contributor

Have wondered since he came onboard, who he reminded me of. Last night I watched the movie, “Auntie Mame”, starring Rosalind Russell. The young actor who played her nephew, Patrick as a child, looks (IMO) like Alberti. Anyone else?