Contributor

I Love the gourmet shows..however, Rachel putting mouth right on jar and eating out of jar was a bit unnecessary, Pat is so professional, my guess is she and the vendor were a bit surprised ...

Honored Contributor

LOL. She probably did that to reserve the jar for herself knowing that no one would want it after she did that. When her shift was over, she probably took that jar with her.

The product must have really tasted good.

i have seen hosts touch, taste and reserve before.  It's not new.

Honored Contributor

It may not be new,but it is BAD!!!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor
Rachel is a bit much.. I don't find her to have the class as other hosts. Actually when I see her on, I switch her off.
Esteemed Contributor

She does that all the time whenever she is hosting a food show.... some of the other host do the same thing with lipstick & other make up ... they like the product & use it so it becomes theirs & they can take it home!!! 🙃🤪

Honored Contributor

I know some parents today do not teach their kids table manners or any kind of hygienic etiquette around food. RB is no kid and of the generation that should have been taught better. I think she's just an anything goes type person and doesn't think before she does such things.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Rachel is a bit much.. I don't find her to have the class as other hosts. Actually when I see her on, I switch her off.

------------------

Me too!!  She is one of four hosts that I will not watch!!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Rachel a great deal.  She adds a lot of fun and levity to each presentation, especially the food shows.

She also is one of the better dressed hosts, looks great in everything and is always well groomed and put together.  Looking forward to seeing her more often!

Valued Contributor

@KKlim- I don’t care for Rachel at all as a host.  She’s probably a lovely person but she has one of those in your face personalities, if that makes sense.  

Honored Contributor

RR takes over too much on air. She dresses professional, and is probably nice IRL.