Frequent Contributor

Re: takes weeks to "process">?

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

The longest shipping time I've encountered with the clothing I've ordered is four days.

@Kachina624  

WOW ,do you pick it up yourself or do you live nextdoor to the Q?

No kidding!!  I can honestly say, I have NEVER received a clothing item in 4 days, ever!!  And I order A LOT from QVC!!!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I broached this topic here a while back and the concenus was few experienced shipping delays at that time..  I thought it was just me. Smiley Happy  Having ordered with plenty of time prior to leaving for vacstions for example, I have had 3 week delays that have caused delivery issues.  Then, it isn't possible to cancel as items are "in process".  Occassionally there is a banner here apologising for delays due to improvements in the works... but I have not seen any to date.  Customer Service has told me they have no idea why there are delays and been unale/willing to assist.  
i find I order much less now as a result of unpredictable delivery.

Respected Contributor

I think ShopHQ has caught the slow-processing fever as well.  I ordered some Waggoner Chocolates on Sept. 27. It's still in process 10 days later! Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Super Contributor

You'll be so happy to finally get those chocolates!  Shop HQ became not Evine recently, so that may explain that one.??

What's QVC's excuse?  They are working on it....still no progress, just processing forever.  Hire more people if you have such a bad issue Dang!