Super Contributor

They are sold as in stock, so why does it takes weeks to "process" an order?  There were 2 more presentations of the item after I ordered it!   My only thought is they are waiting for someone to return the thing I ordered so they can send it to me?   They don't really have it in stock at all, never have?  Step up your game QVC!  You don't have to be Amazon but you don't have to be as lame and retro as you are being!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: takes weeks to "process">?

@Helen Bach 

All this delayed shipping gets me very confused shopping here. 

I actually forget what I bought or even if I bought something at all.

Then I see I did buy an item and maybe I bought it twice ,so I try to cancel it but  of course I cannot. Smiley Sad

I have begun to write notes to myself about what I bought and when.

Honored Contributor

The longest shipping time I've encountered with the clothing I've ordered is four days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

The longest shipping time I've encountered with the clothing I've ordered is four days.

@Kachina624  

WOW ,do you pick it up yourself or do you live nextdoor to the Q?

Respected Contributor

I'm just recently ordering clothes here and so far, the record time being 'in processing' for me is 13 days.  When it finally shipped, I got it in a couple days.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

It takes the Q forever to process an order .... yet the customer is not permitted to cancel the order shortly after it has been placed.  

Occasional Contributor

That is what bothers me, the not being able to cancel before it ships.  Also, I have had instances where the price went down appreciably after I purchased, but before the item shipped.  In those couple of instances, I called and Customer Service gave me the lower price.

Valued Contributor

I ordered an older-model D &Co. zip- top this past week for my mother who had shoulder surgery. I called in the order to have it mailed there and was told she could expect arrival in TEN DAYS. Wha? She told me the Q is working on bringing up some enhanced distribution center. I asked her to pass along my dissatisfaction.
Respected Contributor

Resolution of shipping issue is going to determine whether they sink or swim. Thought we were told earlier this year that the shipping project would be complete by Fall. .... well Q what’s the problem now.
Trusted Contributor

Appears as though more people are purchasing than complaining so what does QVC care about slow shipping? They already have the first easy-pay or have been paid-in-full!