Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
Sorry lucky charm, video is a scam too! You are so naive!

@willomenia, are you actually serious? If so, then post credible facts from a well-regarded site or source.

But to say that everything involved with her surgery is a scam and that anyone who doesn't believe that is naive sounds...disturbing.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Re: suzanne somers

[ Edited ]

I saw Suzanne Somers on some talk show a while ago ... I hardly recognized her or knew who she was until she started talking about the old show three's company.Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

If indeed SS is coming to the Q it should be a good pairing. Her products are good quality and of course they are expensive, but that is in keeping with most of the Q's offerings these days. I think she would benefit from being on with SK, what a show that would be.

Regular Contributor

she is not on the schedule, so not sure when she is on QVC.  I dont buy her items she was the best on HSN she had great jewelry and clothing  Im not a fan of her cosmetics they dont last and I know they are all "natural" according to what she says    I didnt think she was all that great on Evine.  We shall see.

Honored Contributor

So what that SS had plastic surgery! Barbra Streisand chimonked her cheeks, Enjoy her music and continue to do so. Recall her line of jewelry on HSN years ago, Beautiful designs doubt the same quality exists today.