Honored Contributor

She's been gone barely a month from Evine.  That has to be the shortest turnaround in the history of home shopping network jumping.

I'm sure the timing was perfect as QVC has the Beauty Channel AND a hole in their "vitamin" inventory.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I really, really hope she resurrects her jewelry line if and when she comes to the Q!!

She has jewelry items on her site (her name) and right now has a deal for at least 3 items if you purchase up to a certain amount.  Plus free shipping.  Usually shipping is for an order over $100.

I buy from her site as I compared prices to those on Evine and her site offers up to 30% almost monthly.

Around Black Friday she has gift card deals, buy one--get one free.  So I buy enough to get me through the entire years, wait till she has 25-30% off deals and always get free shipping.

So I'll watch and enjoy, whilst other sit and boil.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Will be interesting to see who they choose to be the host(s) with Suzanne.  

Probably Sandra Bennett....She is calm and reserved......Sharon Faetsch might do well with Suzanne as well. 

Regular Contributor

regarding my post that was removed that was to itailia women...sometimes the truth hurts.   condescending remarks aren't needed or appreciated by anyone... get over yourself

Honored Contributor

I know many don't like her. I, however, do.

*Thrilled she's coming to QVC as I think her products are excellent.

*Can NOT stand Andrew Lessman... a diva is an understatement. I avoid his products (and him) at all costs.

*She introduced me to BHRT. In fact, it was due to her that I found doctors who understood menopause MUCH better than any doc (including my OB/GYN) I spoke with. I turned many of my girlfriends on to SS's books and THEY then went out finding docs who would listen and help them. 

*Her cookbooks are fantastic

*Her skincare is amazing. She does her research which is more than I can say for the bulk of celebrities with lines out.....

Go Suzanne!

Honored Contributor

She will be welcomed by those who have bought and liked her products and by those who buy into her medical expertise and anti-establishment schtick.

I don't watch too much QVC, and I will definitely not linger for a nanosecond when she appears. I have rarely been so turned off by a salesperson.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I don't believe she ever had cancer, I think she said that to start promoting her line on her organic ******!           

@willomenia

Do you actually read your posts before you hit "send"? 

If that were the case, it would have been made known to the public that she was a fraud.  For her to announce she had cancer to the world and not have it?  Time to grow up.

You sound like a jealous, envious person. I feel sorry for you.

Super Contributor
@willomenia that is a gross accusation
What kind of person even thinks like that ?
UGH
Respected Contributor

I thought she did really well at HSN, and am not quite sure why she left.

As a health care professional with an education and experience, I find her DANGEROUS talking about medical/health issues.  And I don't think shopping channels shoud ALLOW her to talk about it.  She's entitled to any opinion she wants, but disseminating it to possibly vulnerable people really bothers me.  I won't be watching her, and I would strongly caution people to talk to their own doctors, etc. about their health and well being.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I imagine she will be on a very tight leash, if not a tape delay.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN