Respected Contributor

When Suzanne was on HSN with Coleen they were a riot.  I really enjoyed the two of them together and I think they had a good time.  I have alot of Suzanne's jewelry and really like it.  It was good quality costume jewelry.  I think her show on QVC will mostly be the vitamins, supplements and beauty products.  That doesn't interest me at all, but I think she is quite knowledgeable on those subjects.  She is intelligent tho she doesn't alwalys come across that way.  She is also into healthy eating/cooking and sold those type of products also on HSN.  Although I would rather she be sellilng jewelry, she should be a good addition to QVC for those interested in her products.  She will be entertaining and informative.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, I can't stand the woman and will not support her in any way.  That makes two Hollywood "stars" that come here that I feel this strongly about.... Yup, I know how to turn the channel and do so.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

She does make her rounds.  HSN, Evine, and last but not least the Q...........

I miss her on HSN with Colleen.  They made a good team, especially when Suzanne would make Colleen laugh so hard, she would snort.  

@roxxy1  That was funny, wasn't it?  HSN built a whole set for her.  She was quite the hit at that time.  I never got into her beauty items, but I did buy several pairs of those silky pajamas!

@2blonde  The sets they did of a bedroom to match their silky pajamas they wore

were amazing.  Pink and purple silkiness galore. !!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought Suzanne's Thigh Master. Then it was reported Suzanne was found at a place where they did fat removal.

So, while I struggle with the thigh master, Suzanne has her fat removed the old fashion way: sucked out by the doctor.

PS - Thigh Master did not work for me and went into the heap of "unsuccessfuls."

Super Contributor

Suzanne Somers is against the synthetic hormones that were prescribed to women for years that were found to cause cancer and that some women still continue to take 

She has researched  and believes in bio identical hormone's which are very different than the hormones that are used to use in the past- as they are derived from natural sources 

Trusted Contributor
I don't believe she ever had cancer, I think she said that to start promoting her line on her organic ******!
Trusted Contributor

JMO, QVC takes the cake on "laid back style." I've not seen any other shopping network staff throwing the product around the set. Maybe it's just certain hosts have such a laid back (i.e. unprofessional) persona. 

I appreciate SS's spunkiest and her outlook on life!. She's not afraid to live boldly. The shows with Colleen Lopez, especially the midnight pajama parties, were legendary and oh, so funny.

SS on the Q will be like a breath of fresh air, hopefully. Maybe she will be paired with Rick Domier. That would be a gas.

dee

Trusted Contributor

@Pook,

Thank you for the excellent post. Well said. SS is not a ditsy airhead like the Chrissy character she portrayed back in the day. She was given so much flack for stepping away from that truly distasteful role. "Chrissy" set women back about 30 years.

dee

Honored Contributor

Isn't this backwards? It's start at QVC, drop down to HSN when QVC no longer wants you, and end up at Evine when nobody wants you.

The fact that she's coming to QVC does not bode well for the theoretical class and taste QVC is supposed to be exuding.  Is "wacky quackery" the Next Big Thing? 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I imagine since her line is geared toward Beauty now, she will be a mainstay on Beauty IQ.  They've got hours to fill and she can certainly fill them.  Personally, I think she would be hilarious with Alberti.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN