Trusted Contributor

I read in one of the trade magazines, and I'm sorry it was something that someone posted, and I cannot remember the name of the magazine.  Suzanne wanted to start selling her supplements and vitamins -- QVC had a proprietary brand they carried at that time and that was also the problem with HSN - Lessman is their largest selling vendor and he was extremely upset that HSN was even considering it.  So, she left HSN and it was on to Evine she went. 

Valued Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I love the chit chatting.Woman Wink

Why wouldn't they let Alan on?  Joan had Spike, and she admitted to him peeing anywhere......

I buy everything from her website, she has deals all the time, including today.  So it's more cost effective. 

But I will tape and watch!

I love the chit chat too Suzanne had on HSN with Colleen but today's QVC compared to the days of Joan Rivers having Spike on the set, are so vastly different!! I'm presuming that's why other people are saying Somers won't have the laid back style like she's used to. But we'll see..... 

Super Contributor

She's not going to be allowed to Chit Chat ....??   Have you watched a

Susan Graver Show ... or Isaac with SK .....

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind.

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm a little confused.  When q has a vendor on, they come in for a couple of days?  Don't they just do one day, say a TSV and they're on for the whole day and then gone till next time?

I know HSN and Evine hold 2-3 day events with vendors, but I didn't realize the Q did.

I don't really watch the Q, but now I will.  I buy everything exclusively from SS.  Hair care, body, makeup, cleaning supplies.  Wish they'd allow her clothes to come back.

So Suzanne will be doing longer *stretches* on QVC, she ended up doing just a day or two on Evine.

Respected Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

I read in one of the trade magazines, and I'm sorry it was something that someone posted, and I cannot remember the name of the magazine.  Suzanne wanted to start selling her supplements and vitamins -- QVC had a proprietary brand they carried at that time and that was also the problem with HSN - Lessman is their largest selling vendor and he was extremely upset that HSN was even considering it.  So, she left HSN and it was on to Evine she went. 

@aggravated  What you say makes good sense.  HSN would never put up a competition with Lessman, and the Q used to have that old guy selling vitamins (I forgot the name, of course).  These vendors are on revolving doors!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

On Evine she was always telling everyone to contact Evine and say they wanted her clothing line when someone would say the liked her clothing so that might be one of the reasons and she was on less and less for the past year. 

Trusted Contributor
she such a scam artist. she claims to be the authority on everything healthy, yet, has no degree, or any kind of education on the matter. she also has knowingly stated she takes up to 100 vitamins a day. with that many, we could stop eating and just survive on vitamins.
Respected Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

She does make her rounds.  HSN, Evine, and last but not least the Q...........

I miss her on HSN with Colleen.  They made a good team, especially when Suzanne would make Colleen laugh so hard, she would snort.  

@roxxy1  That was funny, wasn't it?  HSN built a whole set for her.  She was quite the hit at that time.  I never got into her beauty items, but I did buy several pairs of those silky pajamas!

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

I really, really hope she resurrects her jewelry line if and when she comes to the Q!!