Honored Contributor

Re: surprisingly speedy shipping

I ordered GILI TSV it shipped Oct 14th and it is being delivered today! 

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately, I have not been so lucky. I placed one order on October 6th .. it is still in process.  I received an email on October 11th informing me that there is a delay in shipping.  Placed another order on the 13th which is still in process.  Time will tell how long that one will remain in process.  

Valued Contributor

I ordered two colors of the Earth TSV, one Friday evening, the other Saturday morning. The first pair shipped on Saturday, big surprise. It arrived today. Perfectly fine normal, just as it should be. But compared to recent shipping, it was amazing. The other pair? Still in process with an estimated delivery date of tomorrow. Sure, that’s going to happen. Why the disparity?

Respected Contributor

My three beauty items purchased on 13th have shipped. One clothing item purchased on 12th and one purchased on 13th still “in process”.

Never saw Tara’s dips. Must have sold out. When Angel (QF) did her vehicle interview with Tara on Instagram Tara mentioned she would be having a one hour food related show soon but don’t think she mentioned a date. I have made her cheese dip recipe that came with one of my Temptations items a couple years ago and will say very good and easy to make.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kindaglitzy - The dips did sell out during Tara's show on Sunday, but I noticed yesterday that they're available on waitlist if you want to try that:

https://www.qvc.com/Tara-at-Home-Set-of-%286%29-Variety-Pack-of-Dip%2C-Dip-Hooray%21.product.M65934....

Highlighted
Contributor

Loriqvc; the order i placed this weekend (this iis Wednesday night)  is  still processing it seems every thing is order is in processing several days before shipping. Tried to cancel but wouldn't let me.  I placed a order by phone  for the over the calf therapy  socks and when i checked my order list they weren't there CS said order was never placed so i tried again by that time the socks were sold out!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbgee - Unfortunately, the speed of shipping seems to depend a lot on the brand you're purchasing and/or the vendor fulfilling the order. Although all but one of my weekend orders are now in transit, the order I placed last Friday morning (well before all the free shipping event orders) is still in process. It's from Temp-tations, which always seems to be one of the slower vendors to ship items—and then the package has to cross the whole country to get to me. I just know that I shouldn't be in a hurry when I order from that brand. I hope things work out well for you!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two Dooney handbags.  One from QVC and one from Zappos.   I placed the order on QVC on 10-16-19.   I placed the order on Zappos yesterday morning (10-16-19).  The one from QVC shipped yesterday ( which is pretty quick for QVC.  An order I place on 10-06-19 is still in process).  The one from Zappos shipped the day the order was placed.    

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector - I hope all your items arrive soon! We can't really compare Amazon (or Zappos, which is owned by Amazon) to QVC; their size, business models, service options, and vendor relationships are completely different.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I went a little crazy with some holiday shopping during the free shipping event over the weekend and ended up purchasing 13 items. Three of them shipped this morning, and I've received notifications of eight more shipments pending from UPS, all with expected delivery dates in the next week—even for a few coming from across the country. If all of that comes to pass as anticipated, it would be amazing! I was pleasantly surprised by this prompt processing and speedy shipping.

Hopefully, all of my fellow shoppers will have similarly quick turnarounds...  Smiley Happy

I'm glad you're happy with the shipping time on your orders but really, an order placed over the weekend and shipped the following Thursday, is not exactly speedy shipping!  My order shipped this morning after being in process since 10/11 and it's about time!