Esteemed Contributor

surprisingly speedy shipping

I went a little crazy with some holiday shopping during the free shipping event over the weekend and ended up purchasing 13 items. Three of them shipped this morning, and I've received notifications of eight more shipments pending from UPS, all with expected delivery dates in the next week—even for a few coming from across the country. If all of that comes to pass as anticipated, it would be amazing! I was pleasantly surprised by this prompt processing and speedy shipping.

Hopefully, all of my fellow shoppers will have similarly quick turnarounds...  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: surprisingly speedy shipping

Woo hoo! Speedy shopping is always welcome. I purchased a few items during the free shipping event, and hope my experience is as positive as yours😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

My last two orders arrived at my door in under a week.  They usually do, and have, though, for the past 10 years or so.  I give it the 7-10 day window and my QVC packages generally meet or exceed that.

Cogito ergo sum
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I went a little crazy this weekend too, with the free shipping.  My potstickers already shipped.  I do not buy a lot of food from QVC, but I think food ships out quickly for freshness.

The rest that I have coming are beauty items and Martha Stewart clothing.

Happy that your stuff shipped fast !

Esteemed Contributor

Update in case anyone cares: Three more items just shipped! Love it...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PhilaLady1 - I enjoy the prompt shipping for food items as well; it's too bad QVC can't set specific ship dates for all items the way it does for perishables. This time around, I convinced myself not to buy food items since they always have free shipping—and since I'll have several advance orders on their way to me during the first week of November, which is coming up unbelievably soon.

Honored Contributor

I placed 4 orders on Saturday during free shipping  and nothing has shipped.  (today is Tues.)  Also  my Keurig TSV is still "back east"  and I'm on the west coast.  That is the order I am most looking forward to receiving.

Contributor

I ordered Taras Dips.....and the Chopper from Chef Tony got them both todsy.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a dress on Friday and it arrived today.  Pretty good, considering yesterday was a holiday. 

Respected Contributor

Bought 2 items Friday arrived today with a mail holiday yesterday. UPS delivery