Valued Contributor

“surprise” on Saturday on the Q?

Anybody else see this quick teaser ad today? I think I heard it right. I’m hoping for a free shipping day - I want a steamer which has heavy s& h.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: “surprise” on Saturday on the Q?

I have a feeling you’re right!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@QRBird16   @January121   Let's hope your instincts are correct.  I was perusing my wish list earlier today . . ..

Respected Contributor

Hopefully it's free shipping. But will probably be...(drum roll please) 6 easy payments!!! YAY!!! (not) Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

How do you know there is a surprise on Saturday?
Valued Contributor

I briefly heard them mention as well about a "surprise" on Saturday, but I think you are probably right about the free shipping....surely it's not gonna be ANOTHER easy pay "surprise" as they recently did that when they announced that it's easy pay/every day now on every item....well, but then again you never know it may be as another posted said 6 easy pays! lol 

That would be too funny....hopefully they will do the free shipping though b/c that is pretty much what everyone wants. I really wish they'd give us coupons to use like HSN does. Even a 20% coupon every now and then would be nice...just "something" to say hey we appreciate you being a customer, etc....I know they've never been one to issue coupons, but I think it would help them....I know that when I get one from HSN I "usually" end up buying something! I'm no business major, but common sense would tell you that it would draw customers in!! 

Anyways, time will tell and we'll know soon enough! 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

Could they have answered our prayers and beginning tomorrow going back to 24 hr. live programming?

Honored Contributor

10% back from Top Cashback too, except 1% on electronics