Respected Contributor

small unreadable product graphics - stop!

Q -  i am looking at my television and see graphics blocks that are so small as to be unreadable -   very irritating.  why show graphics at all if we can't read them?    I wrote this small intentionally, Q -   irritating, isn't it?  make your graphics readable -  artsy doesn't fly.

Frequent Contributor

Re: small unreadable product graphics - stop!

I agree 100%.  I'm just glad to know I'm not the only person who has trouble reading their graphics.  I'm sure the younger ones can see them but most of the time if I really want to see the info I have to get up close to the t.v. or pull it up on my I Pad.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I just hope they listen.  Even a little bigger would help.

Respected Contributor

hi Diane.  i am looking now at 7:11 EST  and the block is a bit more readable -  a few hours ago the type was light, the block smaller.  ridiculous.  i much prefer the graphics to the left/north to south. but for goodness' sake, make them large enough to read. ok = i have vented.

Trusted Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

Q -  i am looking at my television and see graphics blocks that are so small as to be unreadable -   very irritating.  why show graphics at all if we can't read them?    I wrote this small intentionally, Q -   irritating, isn't it?  make your graphics readable -  artsy doesn't fly.

I agree....I wonder if Q is truely aware of their demographics. 

Respected Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

I agree....I wonder if Q is truely aware of their demographics. 

maybe they think everyone has a 70" television.  but light type is hard to read no matter what the size.  

Esteemed Contributor

AMEN.....I can't read the graphics either...so I won't watch...happens everytime they have a jewelry show...not sure why...unless they think it looks more elegant....not helpful if your older and don't have the eyesight you had when you were twenty...such as myself at the age of almost 74....with bifocals...

Honored Contributor

I'm already petrified that I'm losing my vision and QVC's graphics add to my fear.  No, it's not as important as not being able to drive at night, but it's enough to make me not like casual watching.  So, QVC, I just don't.  I watch only when I know I want something or someone here alerts me to a potential buy.

Super Contributor

I know just what you mean and it is very unnerving. I don't want to pull up my computer just to see the details. That's why I'm watching the TV! The screen is bigger on television so I expect to see important information more easily. Wrong. Sigh.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree about 'no small graphics' !   Just in the last day or 2, they have changed on my tv on regular QVC and they are so annoying - I just don't bother to even try and read it - just go ahead and change the channel....more money in my pocket...!!!!

Contributor

I thought I was the only one who had an issue with this. 

I don't have a 50"+ TV, I don't sit right on top of my set. From across the room where I am comfortable siting or from my bed I cannot make out anythng of the on screen graffics. I have to get up and walk to the set to read them. PITA! And just 1 more reason I hardly watch QVC anymore. 

Hey Q, take a clue from HSN, their graphics are completely readable yet don't cover any of the important screen items.