Honored Contributor

Ordered some things earlier this month. Have not received any of them. Very disappointed. Yeah I know it is not the Q's fault!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

The weather has been horrible, as were the fires in TN.  I just order stuff for myself from the q, but I've been surprised at how quick everything has got out the door and made it here.  Hopefully things will speed up for you.

Esteemed Contributor

My Cuddle Duds gift  has been stuck in my PO since the 13th. i called CS but they told me to call bk monday    Smiley Sad

If I could get my PO phone # I would call them but I can only get a central #

Esteemed Contributor

Dec 19 and no cuddle dud pj's s   but I  got a refund from CS  today......

Now I have to run out and find my grandaughter a Christmas present.  Smiley Sad

I do not understand how Amazon can deliver anything I order over night and QVC cannot deliver anything within in 2 weeks!!!!   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Dec 19 and no cuddle dud pj's s   but I  got a refund from CS  today......

Now I have to run out and find my grandaughter a Christmas present.  Smiley Sad

I do not understand how Amazon can deliver anything I order over night and QVC cannot deliver anything within in 2 weeks!!!!   Smiley Sad

The practical answer is that Amazon, being the size it is, can absorb shipping costs because of the volume they sell. They don't charge you what it really costs them to ship to you.  QVC is contracting with other services to get you your goods, but often the cheap isn't the most accurate or reliable. Yet if QVC tacked on $3-5 more dollars to each package, people would be screaming bloody murder.

Amazon's subsidies have spoiled everyone.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Slow shipping is nothing new.  Happens all year.  If you ordered the first of the month, it's not weather related.