Contributor

I am a long time shopper ...Do not understand why it takes soooo long to get items. I order from Macy, JCP, or Amazon and get in 2-5 days.. Have 2 orders at QVC still outstanding from over 2 weeks...WHY??? As much as shipping costs should be faster turn around time .

Honored Contributor

As a long time shopper also, I know that QVC is slow in shipping.  Slow in processing, slow in returns.

Before ordering, I take this into consideration.

Sadly, it is what it is!

Trusted Contributor

I agree on the long shipping times for certain items.  HSN is so much quicker - even Evine is faster than the Q.  Right now I have a Lock & Lock order apparently lost in California - and I am on the East Coast!

Respected Contributor
I totally agree. Finding through recent calls to Customer Service that most items are being direct shipped from the vendor. For example called yesterday because my order for the food product (popcorn) of the month ordered on 9th was giving a ship status as if 1/10 "label created waiting for UPS", yet an order placed on free ship day shipped and already on its way. CS said label was lost and she would have to place another order, I said never mind just cancel it and hopefully she did, status still says shipped not cancelled. If I had not checked and called it would have stayed that way probably permanently. My point is, based on my calls, never seems to be a direct Q issue anymore, instead CS puts all accountability with the vendor. I do agree with people who wonder why other sites can ship same day or the next, and Q rarely can or does.
Honored Contributor

It is not just shipping.....returns take longer than  FOREVER.... I had to call CS to get credited finally.

Honored Contributor

So very true.  They take forever to ship.  Evine use to be terrible with the shipping but since Christmas they have been extremely fast.

Respected Contributor

I think the shipping time has gotten worse the past year.  Same for returns.  Maybe they need to hire more people to get things processed.  They could have cut staff to save money.

New Contributor

I too am a long time shopper but I'm just about at the end of my shopping with QVC. Since they started using USPS more my shipping time has more than doubled, If I even receive my orders. In the past several months I had 2 orders sit in a postal for 3 weeks. After I called to get a credit the packages arrived 2 days later. Why would 2 orders sit for 3 weeks? Previously my orders would arrive in around 5 days but now that has doubled if not tripled. I also placed an order for a ring before Christmas with guaranteed Christmas delivery. It arrived on Dec. 27 and it was not the tanzanite ring I ordered but a much cheaper citrine ring. Another one has been sent but I'm not counting on getting it . Just today I received an envelope that was supposed to have a Carolyn Pollack bracelet but it looks like the package was never sealed so it was empty!! With the combination of lower QVC service and using USPS they are on the verge of losing my business. Sooo frustrating.

Respected Contributor

Re: shipping times !!!

[ Edited ]

II ordered three items on Saturday morning. Before 5 am. One item shipped Sunday, delivered Tuesday. Other two items shipped yesterday. We shall see. I guess higher volume of orders with free shipping day.  My orders were way down in 2018. Surprised I ordered 3 items 12 days in. 😀

edited to add:  last two items arrived Friday. Fast shipping AFTER the 5 days in process. 

In complete agreement casual gal. It is now day 11 waiting for my item. No other company I order from takes this long and QVC charges S&H! I think the S&H charge is kind of a scam. This is probably the last straw for me ordering from QVC. I can't imagine if it doesn't fit and I have to exchange it how long that will take.