Esteemed Contributor

Re: shipping time by qvc...hmmmmm...

I belong to Amazon Prime and am used to getting 2 day delivery. The 7-10 delivery is like horse & buggy delivery.

The Q has special pricing for bulk S&H and are getting it at the lowest price possible. This would be nice, IF, they passed the savings to their customers in good value.

I don't see this happening. It's just pathetic. But, hey, it's not as bad as Zuilly.

Respected Contributor

I can only think of once or twice in 10 years that my items have not arrived on or before the estimated delivery date. Most often they arrive a day or two early.

A number of times, they've showed up on my doorstep and the status still shows "In Process"!

I don't even begin to worry about it until the EDD has passed.

Valued Contributor

Once you have experienced Amazon prime shipping everyone else seems slothful to me.  Not just the Q, but Target, Kohls, Walmart all slow by comparison.

Esteemed Contributor

@giddy up wrote:

Once you have experienced Amazon prime shipping everyone else seems slothful to me.  Not just the Q, but Target, Kohls, Walmart all slow by comparison.

Many times, it's even 1-1/2 day delivery, @giddy up. Seven to ten days is really extreme. Even HSN does 5-7 days. With 7-10 day delivery, S&H should all be free. That's what you get with Prime.  8) 

Regular Contributor

still waiting..today is the 10th and still not shipped.