Respected Contributor

Just have to share this and yes it is definitely an issue that should be addressed to USPS, not QVC but I was so surprised at the state of this box I just wanted to tell someone about it.

I've cut down on purchases but saw these sandals and decided I would order them. I was provided a ship date, then I got a note saying, oops your package has been delayed.  Well it's not like that doesn't happen often so I wasn't concerned. Delivery was rescheduled for Saturday but it didn't arrive.Box finally showed up on Sunday morning.

The box looks like it had been run over. The inside box is also crushed but fortunately the shoes seem to be fine. When I looked at that box, I realized why it had been delayed.

Esteemed Contributor
I don’t have too many issues with boxes nor QVC. But, during the holidays, I ordered a Barefoot Dreams top & pants from Nordstrom for my niece. I wanted a different style than seen on QVC. I placed the order thru Nordstrom but the items were delivered directly from Barefoot Dreams in Malibu.

The pants came ok but the top came separately in a bag, no inner bag, wrinkled & obviously a return. The price tag had a reduced amount but I paid full price.

I called Nordstrom, not even an apology & I attached a picture of the garment, and, they said they would send a replacement. I asked if it could be placed in a box not a bag & was told “we can’t as we have no control over the vendor & how they package a product”. Nordstrom has a reputation to uphold & should be able to dictate terms to any vendor that supplies them.

Well, goodbye Nordstrom! I could always depend on their quality and customer service but not anymore.
Respected Contributor

Wow @Stray that's awful and awful customer service on the part of Nordstrom's.  As you say, they should have done much better. 

Respected Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Just have to share this and yes it is definitely an issue that should be addressed to USPS, not QVC but I was so surprised at the state of this box I just wanted to tell someone about it.

I've cut down on purchases but saw these sandals and decided I would order them. I was provided a ship date, then I got a note saying, oops your package has been delayed.  Well it's not like that doesn't happen often so I wasn't concerned. Delivery was rescheduled for Saturday but it didn't arrive.Box finally showed up on Sunday morning.

The box looks like it had been run over. The inside box is also crushed but fortunately the shoes seem to be fine. When I looked at that box, I realized why it had been delayed.

Sounds like it really did get run over.