Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

@software, on sheets, I pay more attention now. I have never ordered sheets from qvc, but I did order some from Kohls a few years back. They are so scratchy I should have sent them back. I have washed several times to see if it would help. We have never slept on them. Sandpaper. Microdermabraision my whole body maybe?

We don't have a target, but I would love to find some percale sheets like we had when I was a child. I've asked mom what sheets she would get, but I don't think she remembers.

There's a target about 45 minutes from here. Next time I am there, I'm going to try to remember to look at those sheets. So, thanks for mentioning them.

I think you will like the Target sheets, you can also order online.  And you will love the fitted sheet.  There are 2 rows of elastic at the corners.  Like you, I was always on the hunt for sheets from my childhood.

I've found to my taste, percale means more to me than thread count.   Actually 200 TC in a good percale feels more like 400TC in a lesser quality sheet.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

If I HAD ALL THAT TROUBLE WITH ITEMS I BOUGHT,THAT WOULD BE THE END.

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with you!!!  I was just going to write about that myself.  QVC is very lacked in their review policy.  You can't really go by the reviews since there are quite a few that are "looking forward to getting it', "think it will go well with....(before receiving).  Love Slaktin candles from what I have bought in the past, but why is his new candles getting rated when NO ONE has even received them yet?  What's the point of reviews if they aren't actually reviewing the product that they have received, tried on, or used?  There is another shopping sight that won't let you write a review until a few days AFTER you have received the item.  That makes more sense.

Occasional Contributor

My response was to Caligurl.