Respected Contributor

Re: redhead model kate coll

@blackhole99 wrote:

I think Kate is indeed a beautiful model, I notice she only does the designer or beauty  shows. It would interesting to know if she works anywhere else, I see Deanna and Amanda in my Boscov's circulars.

@blackhole99  Flipping thru Boscovs circular and found them again. I usually spot

Deanna and Amanda every week in the sales paper too.20190411_121553.jpg

Valued Contributor

Kate is beautiful and has such a beautiful smile.  She is my idea of a fashion model.  She carries herself well and looks great in the clothes.  Saw her in person and was so gracious. A class act.

Contributor

I actually emailed QVC years ago about Cate and her fish lips, lol, I have to look away when she does her weird lip thing. I’m sure she’s a lovely person, inside and out!
Super Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

I think her strange "fish mouth" detracts from her modeling. Again, an example of a model trying too hard

LOL!. TOTALLY AGREE!

Trusted Contributor

Fish mouth? Really? Good grief the insults are just over the top
Honored Contributor

@topcat10 wrote:

@Alsee wrote:

I think her strange "fish mouth" detracts from her modeling. Again, an example of a model trying too hard

LOL!. TOTALLY AGREE!

Kate has a beautifully repaired cleft lip.  On closeups she tries to disguise that and I don’t blame her.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986