Highlighted
New Contributor

redhead model kate coll

i could watch her all day.  im a woman and she is stunning.  she should be on every designers show.  did a google search and no instagram/twitter or facebook.  she needs to get her name out there more. give her her own website.  heck have her host a few segments, be neat to be with albany irvin, double trouble redheads  lol. 

Respected Contributor

Re: redhead model kate coll

Some criticize her, but she reminds me of the more glamourous fashion models you would see in magazines like Vogue in the 50's and 60's when it showed real stylish fashion. Kate makes anything she wears look good. OK, most everything. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

When Robert Lee Morris was very popular on QVC, he always requested that Kate model his jewelry.  She is very attractive.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she opens and closes her mouth too much kinda like a fish outa water.

I remember after 9-11 she wore either a cop's hat or a fireman's and she looked kinda silly.

Later for you
Respected Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

I think she opens and closes her mouth too much kinda like a fish outa water.

I remember after 9-11 she wore either a cop's hat or a fireman's and she looked kinda silly.

LOL!  If I have her on my tv screen and my husband walks in, he never fails to mention the fish thing.  Rude, I think, but...  She's definitely an example of what the garment will look like on a very tall person, which most of the clothing is too short on her.  I would never trust the fit if she were the only model.   

Valued Contributor

@jess367  Kate reminds me of Suzy Parker a model from the 60s-80,  just beautiful.  Only ladies of a," certain age", will remember her.

.  Try Google.......................

Respected Contributor

Suzy Parker

She was one of the models that I had in mind. The way she poses and walks makes for a better showing of the outfits. It seems that some of the vendors prefer her work.

Honored Contributor

Jan Strimple

She's a Dallas model with red hair...who modeled back in the 70's.  

Bob Mackie asked for her to walk in his NY shows...where she went international from there.  

They've used her likeness for store-front mannequins.

I always wondered if Dennis Basso requests Kate for her likeness of Jan Strimple...he's of that generation, as is Bob Mackie.

image.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

I think her strange "fish mouth" detracts from her modeling. Again, an example of a model trying too hard

Regular Contributor

I like Kate great model she works the clothes well.