Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

what do you all mean when you talk about the red hmm bar regarding packages? thanks

Respected Contributor

I also was confused by that thread. I found it to be as weird sounding as the "Goo Goo Titanic"  thread.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

lol what was that one about? it was gone before i could see it

Esteemed Contributor

Let me know if you find out. I haven't a clue

Respected Contributor

@alohakz wrote:

what do you all mean when you talk about the red hmm bar regarding packages? thanks

I think you are or were looking at my post.  When I try to track some of my orders I get a red line with the starting word Humm, something went wrong.  Please contact CS.

I guess you wouldn't understand unless you saw it on one of your own orders, sorry for the confusion!  I had a feeling others had the same thing on one or more of their orders.

Respected Contributor

The original discussion about the "red hmm bar" is still active.

It's about not being able to track orders once they've shipped. When you click on the "track package" button, rather than getting the tracking info, you get a red banner that says "hmmm, something went wrong - try again or contact customer service". 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

It's about not being able to track orders once they've shipped. When you click on the "track package" button, rather than getting the tracking info, you get a red banner that says "hmmm, something went wrong - try again or contact customer service". 

FB Thank you for explaining it better than I did.  QVC SOCIAL TEAM told me it is My borwser.  I wrote back and explained this is only happening on certian orders so it IS on their end but they haven't answered me back.......

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I also was confused by that thread. I found it to be as weird sounding as the "Goo Goo Titanic"  thread.  LOL

Oh my, what could that have been about?  Where was it?

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

FB Thank you for explaining it better than I did.  QVC SOCIAL TEAM told me it is My borwser.  I wrote back and explained this is only happening on certian orders so it IS on their end but they haven't answered me back.......

It's most definitely NOT your browser. It's a problem on QVC's end. I've had it happen on Safari, Chrome and Firefox. I really wish they'd get it together. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

That confused me too.  Now that I see the explanation here I understand and have seen that phrase when I was checking the tracking on some items.  My experience is that the tracking cleared up in the next few days.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.