Honored Contributor

Re: really preferring QVC2 programming

I have Xfinity and I get QVC2.  I just asked my iPhone if they’re the same and I got a lot of bla bla.

Basically it said “think of Comcast asthe parent company to  Xfinity.  Duh ?!?

Anyway, I’ve discovered a few things.  If I wait on buying something 7 times out of 10 it will come up cheaper in a few days on QVC2 and QVC2 has shows where there’s no Host....just two people (the  Vendor and helper but not host) split screen talking about the item.

I hate change so with that said....I much prefer having a Host like on QVC.

Today David was split screen with some woman I don’t know.  He talked about Joan River garments.  All I could focus on was the fact thathis mouth movement was behind the words.

Superficial...I admit..but I told all of you many times I have the attention span of a teesy fly.

Sooooo.  I saved money...win win for me!🙄

Honored Contributor

I agree.  I like shows with vendors-only presenting.  I find myself watching it more & more often.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I can't watch it.  The picture is so distorted and fuzzy and the sound is like it's coming out of a barrel.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  perhaps it's where your cable company places the Q2 channel.  I get Q2 in great audio and absolutely clear HD quality picture, just like the main channel.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

I caught David & Bitsy just a little while ago on the Q2 channel w/David doing all the hosting job. He does a really really great job of it. I was surprised and actually watched quite a bit of it. I never particularly cared for him but saw a whole new side of his personality. They should let him do all the Joan Rivers show on his own.

@shaggygirl I watched it too and enjoyed it.  I also liked Jackie doing the Isaac show in the previous hour.  The only thing I think David and Bitsy could work on is the lighting because Jackie's show seemed to give a much clearer shot of the clothes.  But I agree, I think it was one of the best Joan Rivers shows.  

@Tadaki 

I didn't see the show with Jackie. The only reason I saw the one with David hosting is because I was scrolling through the channels one by one and whatever it was he was showing at that moment caught my eye. I didn't see Jackie & Isaac because I can only take so many of the "like" from Isaac, it makes me cranky, lol,  so don't even bother watching anymore.