Not applicable

qvc ruined my sons christmas!!

i was so excited to order the funpro tablet for my 6 year old son. i just knew he would love it. i couldn't wait to see him open it up on christmas morning.

well that was about were the joy and excitment stopped at the ordering of what i thought was going to be a great CHRISTMAS gift. when i ordered the product i was guarenteed that it would be here before christmas.

come the 24th still no tablet, so i called customer service to see what was going on. i had recieved a email on

the 15th informing me it had shipped so i was NOT prepared at all for the information i was about to get.... the rep told me that it had made it to the warehouse was packaged and ready for shippmen.. just got forgotten and never put on the truck?! that they were sorry and would send it out again.

this was my sons primary gift. because of qvc and there irrersponsible handling of my order my 6 yr old had only stocking stuffers for christmas. this was suppose to be a great christmas for my fam, i tried so hard to make it a great one. its the first year my husband has been home with us for xmas instead of in afghanistan.

so qvc ruined 3 xmases this year. and the customer service rep refused to really offer any type of refund or anything other then 10 dollar credit! i held my end they got paid! all qvc had to do was send me my product BEFORE 25 dec. they had a month to do what they needed to due and failed!!

this was my first time ordering from qvc and i can say th