Super Contributor

I love a bargain but can't for the life of me hit the right time for "as is" pricing.

I check items every day but by the next day they're "as is" and sold out.  Does anyone have suggestions about when is the best time to look? Thank you

Respected Contributor

My sister seems to hit those sales at the right time.  Not me, I always miss out.  Darn it.  Are "as is" items returnable or a final sale?

Super Contributor

If you see an "as is" item bookmark it.  I have found that often when more of that item come back in stock "as is" it won't show on the main page right away but it will if you have the item link.

Last year I wanted some more English Garden faux topiaries but only "as is".  I bookmarked it and managed to buy more of what I wanted.  I never saw that show up on a search.

Respected Contributor

I have pretty good luck with "as is" but you need to check often and move quickly!  I got 2 Isaac items this weekend ( free s&h!) for $15-pull-on knit capris and $18.50 Pima tshirt. Felt like I was at Marshall's again!  Of all the items I have ever ordered "As Is" , they have all been like new. If not, back they go!

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy 

'As is' items are returnable under Q's return policy.

'Final Blowout' items (which I rarely see anymore) are not returnable, unless the item is defective,

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

How do you get to the "AS IS" page.  I don't see it listed on the main page.  Do you have to go to search and type in As Is?

Occasional Contributor

On the home page, there is a search box at the top. Type in as-is and you will be brought to an entire section of as-is products: fashion, jewelry, kitchen, etc. You can search and filter - very easy. I've gotten some great deals in the past. You do have to check back as things can sell out quickly.

Honored Contributor

Re: "as is" pricing?

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 

Besides the instruction by @flashopper, if you're interested in a certain item or brand in 'as is', you call also type it in the search field above.

For example: as is Linea, as is Dooney, as is Diamonique, etc.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Thanks to everyone who responded!  If not for these boards I would not even know there was such a category!  They sure do not advertise it.

Super Contributor

Thank you all for responding, I learned so much.