Respected Contributor

"Your order will be delayed"

I ordered something today and got an email confirmation of my order; 1.5 hours later another email comes stating that the order would be delayed.  Don't they know that at the time of my order?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

Re: "Your order will be delayed"

they did just wanted to get the cash upfront

Super Contributor

I ordered a SG dress 5/20/20 and it said a delivery date of 5/28. Since then, I have received several notices it would be delayed and is still "in process."  On 6/12 I ordered SG cardigans with an estimated delivery date of 7/02.  Today I received notice that they will be delayed.  

Since the Q is having Christmas in July, I recommend people order now so they receive their orders before Christmas. This is very frustrating.

Respected Contributor

I just checked on an order. This is the fault of USPS not Q.

After 3 stops the package arrived at MY PO on June 7.

The next entry is 21 days later. The entry says the package was transferred to a PO 150 miles away.

Imagine the USPS being capable of handling mail in ballots.

Contributor

Voting by mail has been available and extremely reliable and secure for decades, and ballots usually remain within the county where they are sent; they are not shipped across the country.

Nice try, though. How about staying on topic.
Honored Contributor

@Oolongtea wrote:
Voting by mail has been available and extremely reliable and secure for decades, and ballots usually remain within the county where they are sent; they are not shipped across the country.

Nice try, though. How about staying on topic.

Yet you felt the need to get off topic. How nasty. If you had any class you would delete your post.

Honored Contributor

@granddi -

I don't believe we can blame the post office.

I think all the delays and pkges sitting there forever is because QVC uses the cheapest shipping called mail innovations where the pkges are delivered to a post office and sit there until there is a pick up from ups.

That next pick up could be a week or more.

This is the most cost saving way of shipping and benefits the business not the consumer.

QVC must make a large part of their profits from shipping.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

yes I got one today too.  I want to cancel but it will not let me. It will arrive well after I need it.   Very disappointing.  I feel like they are not being up front with these delivery dates.  I ordered in enough time to receive it when I needed it. Now after more than 5 days in processing shipment will be delayed many more days. Who needs this?? Aggravating 

Valued Contributor

@janeec wrote:

I ordered a SG dress 5/20/20 and it said a delivery date of 5/28. Since then, I have received several notices it would be delayed and is still "in process."  On 6/12 I ordered SG cardigans with an estimated delivery date of 7/02.  Today I received notice that they will be delayed.  

Since the Q is having Christmas in July, I recommend people order now so they receive their orders before Christmas. This is very frustrating.

I suggest you review the status of all the charges resulting from your order.  All of my "in process" or "delayed shipping/delivery" are in a PENDING status on my credit card which means we can't cancel or dispute the amount being held in limbo for items to be delivered sometime in distant future.  QVC has seemingly changed their order/billing/shipping procedures without notifying shoppers until it's after the fact.  I'm not liking this ONE BIT.

Occasional Contributor

I suggest you review the status of all the charges resulting from your order.  All of my "in process" or "delayed shipping/delivery" are in a PENDING status on my credit card which means we can't cancel or dispute the amount being held in limbo for items to be delivered sometime in distant future.  QVC has seemingly changed their order/billing/shipping procedures without notifying shoppers until it's after the fact.  I'm not liking this ONE

@  That is interesting.  Are you refering to a QVC credit card or a different credit card?