Honored Contributor

Re: "We're sorry, but QVC.com is currently unavailable."

Way too many glitches with what's supposed to be a major retail website and it seems to be a very regular thing that clearly the suits aren't concerned with. If they were, they'd have it resolved after all these years. Go figure. You'd think they'd want their website to be an opportunity for them to put their best foot forward. Instead, it seems to reflect a somewhat splintered operation.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Their search engine is not good at all. If I want to search for a certain topic that I had seen just a couple weeks ago, I can't find it. Very small, inadequate data base for a company this large.

Valued Contributor

I'm so glad you posted this. It seems that my computer always has something quirkly going on. So I assumed it was the gremlins in my computer, yet again. I could not access any of my order history for several hours. Now I know it was the Q website again. Thanks.

Valued Contributor

I really dislike their I phone app, too.

Honored Contributor

I haven't called to order something in years.

If their site is down, I don't order. Period.

Honored Contributor

Yes! It was particularly aggravating on Fashion Day. I do not call in my orders, not with any shopping channel. I only order online. So, it was incredibly frustrating when I was locked out of ordering for almost the entire day on Fashion Day. I managed to get one maxi dress and my Genie Bras. For some reason, I ordered one set of Genie Bras and QVC sent (and charged) me two sets. That was okay, I can use them. The things I missed out on were not things I "needed", I just "wanted" them. So, QVC's computer problems saved me some money. Almost forgot; I tried to order a watch yesterday. I figured a new gold watch to go with the amazing gold bag my girls gave me.....no luck....which gave me the time to re-think the whole new watch thing. I don't need a new watch.

Honored Contributor

On 5/12/2014 Judaline said:

Their search engine is not good at all. If I want to search for a certain topic that I had seen just a couple weeks ago, I can't find it. Very small, inadequate data base for a company this large.

That too... Oh boy, you said a mouth full! It's really almost pointless sometimes.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...