Super Contributor

Re: "We are currently experiencing delays....

[ Edited ]

I purchased a egg fratita item last week. It aarrived 5 days later, no dry ice, yellow melted egg running in the bottom of the box. It came 2 days after expected date. You can't do that with food. I called and they were wonderful about it BUT....I won't order anymore food now. And I am hesitant about ordering anything unless they fix their shipping issues.

And to make it even more strange, QVC is the only place i have problems receiving shipments on time. I order from multiple places, even HayNeedle for furniture. They are all fast and supremely efficient.
One thing that all of my shopping places do....is after I receive the item they ask for a review of how everything went....not just the product but the delivery and packaging etc.
I think QVC would be smarrt to do the same while they still have loyal customers.

Honored Contributor

That message about delays seems to have become a permanent fixture and way of life.  Hard to believe that it is taking all this time to re-vamp their warehouse/shipping facilities.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich Agree that the Q is always a day late and a dollar short with their emails.  And don't get me started on snail mail correspondences...  

Valued Contributor

What they call “shipped” is not. To me, shipped means that the shipping company has it. They “ship” something on Friday and UPS or whoever doesn’t actually have it until maybe Monday. That’s like me writing my mortgage check on Friday and taking it to the post office Saturday after they close and saying I paid the mortgage on Friday.

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

The notification that delays in shipping, processing and returns are taking place is something that should not be happening.  If there are delays, hire extra people, pay overtime, whatever needs to be done to provide faster service to customers.  

I agree.  I worked for a Fortune 500 company and if a delay occurred, they made arrangements to catch up within a day or two.  The constant "there are delays" is ridiculous for any large company.  

Frequent Contributor

I returned a VPH birch tree with erratic lighting, defective. I mailed it Aug 9. Any suggestions as to how long as I should wait before inquiring about refund?
QVC Customer Care

@Kimnola 

I can track this so it is definitely on its way back...if you are not notified of the refund by the end of the week, let us know and we will manually do your refund.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

See, that’s the thing. The customer should not have to keep track oof a return or refund. It should be delivered, checked in, return processed as if there was a system in place. The customer shouldn’t have to contact customer service to ask how long the item will take to be processed.

Frequent Contributor

@Beth QVC
Thanks so much! Now that is customer service!
Valued Contributor

They are too cheap. That notice of their's was months ago, and still no change worse, yet they change the check out which was never a problem, hoping people would buy more They need to fire the CEO, and all his puppets in corporate. QVC is no longer desirable in any aspect of what they are doing.