Honored Contributor

Re: "We are currently experiencing delays....

@dulwich Believe it or not, I recently bit the bullet and sent a top back for an exchange (their error; they sent the wrong size.)  With fingers crossed I packed it up and sent it back with the paperwork indicating the correct size and color.  To my surprise, the correct size  and color arrived in about a week.  I think my experience is an anomaly however, because I don't usually have efficient delivery service with the Q.

Also, before I opted for an exchange, I made sure the item was in stock.  I didn't want to complicate the issue, and I didn't want to wait.  Although it is my understanding that if they don't have the item they issue a full refund (shipping too.)

As far as my regular orders arriving in a timely fashion; generally not.

Respected Contributor

Explaining what's going on doesn't make it ok.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon   Glad it worked so well for you.

My last exchange after 10 days I called to see if it was received - I I was told they had received it and I would receive an e Mail when exchange shipped - after another 10 days nothing,  called again same info you will get e Mail when shipped - 3 more days nothing so I called and cancelled.  Communication from Q nil.

Funnily enough after all this about another week later got e Mail saying your exchange received.

This has been my experience twice - only times I have tried to exchange so I just cancel now.

Yesterday I received wrong color, wrong size Jeans from what I ordered. - just returning cannot stand the ‘easy 30 day exchange program’.  Does not work for me.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   I don't blame you for writing off their exchange policy.  As I mentioned, I think my rather easy experience was a fluke.  LOL

I don't understand why any new thing the Q does takes forever.  They post a banner saying they're improving their shipping speed and it's up for months with no sign of improvement.  Amazon announces they're going to do something, and "boom" done the next day.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon   I can understand delays it is the lack of communication from Q  that gets to me - it seems it is always up to the customer to call and e Mail - e,g. has my return been received, etc. just no word at all.  

Anyway sun shining, birds singing and  no more exchanges for me can’t be bad!  Have a good day.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon  P.s.  Amazon ships the best.

Honored Contributor

I've been getting my orders very expeditiously and have no complaints.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@sashamatthews: maybe that’s why I’ve been shopping HSN the past couple of weeks!

So far, so good and I love the nice thank you notes they send out and the special 20 percent off one time was something I never got from years of the Q. It worked for me and my experience has been great.

Trusted Contributor

Spacrazy, HSN does really do things well:  the discounts, the real clearance prices (not 5% off), the fast shipping.  Also, its CS people seem to be really well-trained:  they know their jobs and do them very well.

Respected Contributor

@sashamatthews : You are so right but I don’t know why I didn’t realize that until lately. I get so aggravated when Q hosts start clamoring - oh we are so busy, you need to hurry and order or it’s never coming back... blah, blah, blah.  Since when is being busy a bad thing.  Mixed messages.