Highlighted
Respected Contributor

"We are currently experiencing delays....

The notification that delays in shipping, processing and returns are taking place is something that should not be happening.  If there are delays, hire extra people, pay overtime, whatever needs to be done to provide faster service to customers.  

Honored Contributor

Re: "We are currently experiencing delays....

If they hare extra people, pay overtime, or "whatever needs to be done....." then your prices may possibly go up. 

Have patience. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Another new name Sue @World Traveler   I agree w/both of you.  However, it never used to be this way.  I have been w/QVC for probably 25 years and shipping was always fast and efficient.  I don't know what has happened..........

Trusted Contributor

HSN shipments seem to be right on time.

Honored Contributor

Hasn’t this message been there for months? At this point it is unacceptable. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not going to dig back to find it, but I recall there were threads about some new gigantic processing center being built. There was a photo to show the scale. 

I'd imagine their goal is to bring both shipping and handling up to standards people expect in this century.

There are posters who keep track of such things. Maybe they'll supply an update on construction progress.

I'm always ok with their shipping, as more seems to come directly from manufacturer these days. But my sympathy is for those who are trying to coach QVC staff through making an exchange, or coordinate calls to cs with what's fouled up in the s or h.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Another new name Sue @World Traveler   I agree w/both of you.  However, it never used to be this way.  I have been w/QVC for probably 25 years and shipping was always fast and efficient.  I don't know what has happened..........

@Patriot3 It will be nice when whatever they have planned to speed things up happens. I imagine in the past 25 years you have been shopping with QVC their volume has increased many, many times. However, that being said, it is really nice when I order things from Amazon and get them the next day or two, right? ha!

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Hasn’t this message been there for months? At this point it is unacceptable. 

Agree.

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered the same item (different colors) three separate times...different colors, different dates.  The first two orders shipped from East Petersburg PA and I got them the day after they shipped.  Wonderful!!

This last order is coming from Ontario CA (FOR SOME ODD REASON!), shipped 8/21 and the EDD is 9/3.  WHAT???  Almost two weeks from SHIP DATE?  How does that make ANY sense!  What happened to "7 to 10 days"???

Repeating myself...same item, different colors.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon  This message seems to be the ‘norm’  now as I agree it has been there for a long time and seems to be permanent now.  

My orders are all over the place some seem to come within 7 days others 2 weeks.  

Exchanges - and I do not attempt this any more take over a month so I just cancel.

I feel Q should have all this down by now.