Regular Contributor

"System Glitch" - missing Orders

I wanted to post this as an FYI.  I don't know if it's already been posted and don't have time to check this morning.

On 9/20, I placed an order for a set of clearance QF shirts; I took a screenshot of the completed order as I always do.  When I went to check the order status today, the order was gone.  Literally gone no matter how I checked.

When I called CS this morning, they cannot even pull up the order number and she shared that they had a "system glitch" a few days ago.  We presume it was lost then.

I shop frequently here and this is the first time this has happened to me so I wanted to share so others can check their orders for that day.

Occasional Visitor

Re: "System Glitch" - missing Orders

I ordered the Logo TSV the other nite and normally i get an email immediately that confirms the order.  I also chk'd my order status and nothing showed up.  I went to bed and chk'd the next morning and nothing was there, so I ordered the same item again.  Then 2 days later the original order showed up in order status so I called cust svc.  Since I couldn't cancel the original order I was told to send it back & mark the reason as "system problem".  

Honored Contributor

There have been other threads regarding this as others have reported the problems.

@Cathyshopper 

I had 2 orders disappear.  I contacted the mods.  They were able to see one of them on their end and verified it had shipped.

It reappeared on my order status the same day it was delivered.

The other never showed and was never rec'd.  The moderators couldn't see it either.  Oh well.

I would double check with the mods via email.  They seem to be much higher trained that CS reps.  They can verify for you what is (or isn't!) going on w/ that order.

Honored Contributor

@Cathyshopper    Some orders are temporarily disappearing when they reach a certain position on your order status list, then when a new order is added they reappear.  I've had that happen 2x.  With one I contacted the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and they were able to confirm that it was still in the system.  I've since received both of my orders. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Cathyshopper    Some orders are temporarily disappearing when they reach a certain position on your order status list, then when a new order is added they reappear.  I've had that happen 2x.  With one I contacted the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and they were able to confirm that it was still in the system.  I've since received both of my orders. 

Hi yes, that has happened to me frequently lately, but this one seems to be completely disappeared.  I spoke to two different reps and they can't even pull up an order number. Unfortunately the item is sold out now but I probably buy too much anyway…

but I guess if it does somehow reappear and I receive it that will be fine too.

Trusted Contributor

I just wrote about this on another thread yesterday.

I had placed two orders for Homeworx  Halloween candle sets on Advanced Order back in July or August.  They were set to ship the 21st of this month.  I went to check on them and only one set was still there.  The other set has completely disappeared without a trace.  They were two different sets of candles (not the same scent).  Both were placed at the same time for the same price.  The candles are no longer available and I'm not even going to bother complaining because there isn't a point when they are now sold out anyway.  If they show up, they show up.  If not, I'll consider it money saved.

I thought I was going crazy.  Although I'm sorry others are having the same experience, I'm glad it's not just me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624     This happens to me almost always at Midnight.   The order will show several hours later.