Esteemed Contributor

Re: "Something Special" for Q Shoppers on Wednesday

To me, EZ pay is not special.  We have to pay the same price and shipping, just over a longer period of time.

Thank goodness for HSN and their monthly coupons!  Last month they sent me a 20%-off coupon (and I used it!) and yesterday I received a card for $10 off any item.  I certainly hope since QVC and HSN are now owned by the same company, that HSN doesn't stop sending out monthly coupons!   And I wish QVC would give us long-time customers some real savings.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Easy pay could be everyday. Never use it. Nothing to get excited about with

their something special for Wednesday ad. Wow...

@threecees - This is why I was particularly disappointed with the whole situation! The Q has offered full days of Easy Pay almost every day for the past month, so going through all the hype of a "something special" campaign that isn't really special at all is just a waste of time. I think QVC no longer understands what "special" means, with stunts like this and "Today's Special Value" items available for multiple days.

I also think it's silly that Easy Pay promotions often state that there are "five or more Easy Pays available on every item"—just say there are "five or six Easy Pays available," since the numbers don't go higher than that.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I use easypay so I'm not coming off all the money at once for something I might not like.  But once I determine I am keeping the item, I go into my account and have future easypays charged immediately. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

To me, EZ pay is not special.  We have to pay the same price and shipping, just over a longer period of time.

Thank goodness for HSN and their monthly coupons!  Last month they sent me a 20%-off coupon (and I used it!) and yesterday I received a card for $10 off any item.  I certainly hope since QVC and HSN are now owned by the same company, that HSN doesn't stop sending out monthly coupons!   And I wish QVC would give us long-time customers some real savings.

I agree!  This "special" day of EZ pay is nothing special to me.  It seems almost every day they are touting EZ pay.  I was hoping for a free shipping day,  I frequently use HSN's 20% off coupons.  It would be nice if QVC did the same, and especially reward its' longtime loyal customers.

Trusted Contributor

It was nothing special.

Contributor

It would have been nice if they had made it free shipping on all apparel, not just shoes. It's not like a shirt or pants or sweater costs much for them to ship!. Again, I just find it laughable that they had special commercials made about Something Special Wednesday, just for 5+ easy pays and free shipping on shoes....

Perhaps even "bundled" shipping on apparel would be nice....pay one fee for all clothing items instead of $17.50 if you buy 5 items that they will put in the same bag or box anyway. Heck, Even Evine does that!!

Honored Contributor

Another big hype over nothing special. Bah humbug... Woman Indifferent

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Not going to affect me much--I don't buy from here anymore-----

Honored Contributor

Why waste advertising dollars on a promotion that happens often?

Honored Contributor

Disappointing!   I haven't even turned the channel to QVC today.  A lot of hype for nothing.